Mrs. Denise Jones's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Respectfully Bro. Israel:  1 John 5:7 says these three are one.  1 John 5:8 say thes…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Mar 26, 2012 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"Great Teaching my Brother:  Thank you for sharing.  This need to be posted for some…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Mar 2, 2012 to Word of God Changed by False Ministers

3 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"AMEN...AMEN....AMEN....and another AMEN!!!!   In Love Sister Denise"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Mar 1, 2012 to God is SO GOOD....

2 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"AMEN...AMEN...AMEN   In Love Sister Denise"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jan 9, 2012 to Have We Traded Our Calls, Anointings,The Glory , Power & Presence Of God For Money, Power & Fame

51 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"LOL...you know it Rev. Watson....I truly enjoyed responding like that...went right i…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jan 6, 2012 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"Rev. Watson:  LOL as always   GOD:  NEXT Someone:  Yes Lord GOD:  Did you read my Wo…"

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"Rev. Watson, people will keep talking about something when they don't resort to the…"

1049 Sep 3, 2019

"My apologies Sis. Brown, I thought I had responded to your topic.  I was just acknow…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jan 4, 2012 to Have We Traded Our Calls, Anointings,The Glory , Power & Presence Of God For Money, Power & Fame

51 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Happy New Year to you also Rev. Watson.....LOL  yeah you would think huh?  You conti…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jan 3, 2012 to Have We Traded Our Calls, Anointings,The Glory , Power & Presence Of God For Money, Power & Fame

51 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Sis. Brown, oh I know of some store front churches that still lift of the name of Je…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jan 3, 2012 to Have We Traded Our Calls, Anointings,The Glory , Power & Presence Of God For Money, Power & Fame

51 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service