All Discussions Tagged 'church' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Silent Disputes In The Church

How to recognize hidden disputes, bullying, hurts, and tension between members.  Some disputes are silent, but are visible in the spirit an…

Started by Kaylania Chapman

0 Mar 1, 2010

WORDS OF ADVICE FOR NEW PASTORS

I was asked by a man that is entering into pastorship if I could give some adivce to him on his new journery. I breifly commented by the fo…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 25, 2010

Sermon: "The Paradigm of Ministry"

Text: 2nd Corinthians 4:1-6 (NASB) Theological/Historical/Introductory Comments: Dr. John MacArthur, Pastor-teacher of Grace Community C…

Started by Youth Pastor Eric Jadolyn Goode

0 Jan 17, 2010

IS GOD YOUR CHRISTIAN CAFE' BUDDY?

Take a moment to listen to my voiceblog titled: IS GOD YOUR CHRISTIAN CAFE' BUDDY? Do you know people like this? Are YOU a person lik…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

2 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

Should Pastors speak against abortion and is abortion Black Genocide???

Below is a clip from a documentary which shows that abortion is genocide against the black people. Do Pastors know this? Do Pastors preach…

Started by Maafa21

0 Dec 30, 2009

Tithing. Should pastors tithe into the church they are Pastoring or where they came from?

It has been on my mind for awhile and i have finaly been able to put it inot words. Should a pastor tithe into the church he is pastoring o…

Started by Tijuan C Evans

3 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

UPDATE: This is a true story....What are your thoughts?

Glory to God!!!! The person in the above story is going to be released from jail The courts made a mistake when they gave her wrong informa…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

35 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by anthonette morehead

Bank Account Overdrawn

Have you ever gone online to check your bank account only to see the words OVERDRAFT NOTIFICATION I know that has been a REAL problem f…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Nov 1, 2009

WHY DO WOMEN ASK SO MANY DARN QUESTIONS?!!!

RECENTLY, I READ A POSTING IN YAHOO FROM A PERSON WHO WAS ANGRY ABOUT WOMEN ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS. HERE'S WHAT THEY POSTED: "Not to be…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

8 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

Home Churches are re-emerging....Seeing that this is how the first church was established why are so many people in Modern day churches opposed to home churches?

Since being here on BPN we have come across so much opposition to Home Churches. Can anyone show in scripture where assembling together in…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service