All Discussions Tagged 'men' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Timothy 1 - God's Steward, God's Servant, God's Soldier

I invite you to join me on "Kingdom Hour" live on WXYB radio at 5:30 p.m EST world wide on the internet this week as we go through the book…

Started by Jerry Brandt

0 Mar 22, 2010

The End of Playing the Fool! Will we continue to be a glutton for punishment in 2010?

God willing, the Brother Marcus Show returns the first Sunday of this New Year with a bold new show for Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 8:00 p…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Jan 1, 2010

THE FEMINIZATION OF MEN - ESPECIALLY IN THE CHURCH

PLEASE Watch this broadcast... I totatlly agree with what Mark Gungor is saying about feminization of men. What are your thoughts?? THE T…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

10 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

WHY DO WOMEN ASK SO MANY DARN QUESTIONS?!!!

RECENTLY, I READ A POSTING IN YAHOO FROM A PERSON WHO WAS ANGRY ABOUT WOMEN ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS. HERE'S WHAT THEY POSTED: "Not to be…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

8 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

The truth must be told....Only the truth will set men free...Jesus is the way the TRUTH and the life.

Matthew 23:15 KJV Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made ,…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Topic of the Week: Bag Men and Bag Ladies in 2009! Why is forgiveness such a necessary ingredient for successful Marriages and Male / Female Relationships?

“Many spouses and relationship partners carry heavy suitcases filled with a collection of anger and resentment from their marriages and re…

2 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Rev. Dr. Felecia M. Wright

A Demonstration of Disdain Does Not Equate to an Intelligent Response

That is, that one vehemently disagrees that the female was in fact created as equal to the male, is not enough for one to stand upon. How a…

Started by Dawn Davidson

3 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

MONDAY NIGHT! Confessions of a BATTERED MAN among CLERGY!

Hi- Pray you had a blessed holiday. Keeping it real.....This brother's testimony makes you wonder how he kept from truly drop-kicking this…

Started by Dr. Sandy Murphy

0 Apr 12, 2009

Why Teach and Preach a Word that You Don’t Really Understand and Refuse to also Defend?

There are a number of people (believing themselves to be of higher elevation) biting at the bit to heap coals of fire upon the female regar…

Started by Dawn Davidson

7 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Do Preachers marry for better or worse anymore?

Topic of the Week: For Better or Worse My Foot!!! “ Whatever happened to for better or worse, in sickness and in health until death do u…

0 Mar 19, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service