All Discussions Tagged '0' (14,937)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Pray?

Why Pray? Question: "Why pray? What is the point of prayer when God knows the future and is already in control of everything. If we cannot…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 Apr 23, 2008

What is the Proper Way to Pray?

"What is the proper way to pray?" Is it best to pray standing up, sitting down, on your knees, or bowing down? Should my hands be open, cl…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 Apr 23, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST??

ARE YOU READY FOR THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST? Posted On 03/30/2008 @ 09:02:PM by Lawyervic2 MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TODAY HAVE NEVER REAL…

Started by MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR

1 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

Body of Christ!!!

this picture is to illustrate what is not going on with God and satan. this is what happens when we as christians in the body of Christ.Th…

Started by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

0 Apr 16, 2008

Called to office of Pastor

I impose the question to ask two questions for those who are serving in the office of Pastor, Apostle, Bishop or Overseer. Question # 1 Pl…

Started by Syvoskia Bray

15 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Syvoskia Bray

Do you need an extension?

As we all know today is April 15th Tax Dead line! The IRS requires you to file a return or requset an extention for more time. We have come…

Started by David J. Briggs, Sr

0 Apr 15, 2008

Inner Peace

eshua promised us His peace. the same kind that enabled him to sleep through a storm. With out it we will wind up like the disciples feelin…

Started by Daniel Baumet

0 Apr 14, 2008

HEALING WORDS OF THE HOUR--PASTORAL HEALING

A Revistation of Pastoral Healing-Where do leaders go once wounded and I also urge you to listen to this dynamic panel discussion held amon…

Started by Pastor Jackie Gentry

0 Apr 12, 2008

Minsitry Accessments Available On-Line

Hello All Members: Over the years I have had the pleasure of assisting, supporting and equipping Apostle, Dr. Paula A. Price, of Tulsa Okla…

Started by Fred Williams

0 Apr 12, 2008

Announcement

Bethesda Gospel Ministries and Millenium Media have teamed up again and releasing a new print: Messianic Israel Daily and Shabbat Siddur A…

Started by Daniel Baumet

0 Apr 11, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service