All Discussions Tagged '0' (14,937)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IS HE PREACHING HATE?

iS THE REV. JEREMIAH WRIGHT PREACHING HATE?

Started by Montreal D. Martin

1 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

We are praying for in Ghana.

We are praying for in Ghana. THEME: WITH UNCOMMON FAVOR YOUR MIRACLE IS NO LONGER ON HOLDHe will swallow up death in victory; and the Lor…

Started by Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah

0 Mar 13, 2008

GOD IN OUR SOCIETY

why is it that we have allowed people to have their way with or faith. People contend for what they dont belive in. Cant we speak up for wh…

Started by Samuel Konteh

11 Mar 13, 2008
Reply by John

Color Line - What's This About!

Why do we as humans and especially as Christians always talk about color when it doesn't mean a thing to God! No where in His Word have I s…

Started by John

9 Mar 13, 2008
Reply by John

Is There Something You Trying To ((("UNSRCAMBLE")))

Unscramble..… Searching seeking scrambling trying to figure out how to unscramble the clue, Going out searching resources after resources…

Started by Prophetess Teresa White

0 Mar 7, 2008

The Same Spirit

what is with this different realms/revelations of the spirit? this certainly must stop among believers. Truly all of us do not possess the…

Started by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

5 Mar 6, 2008

The Lighter Side for Fun

Christian One-liners 1. Give God what's right -- not what's left. 2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- God's way leads to an endless h…

Started by John

2 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by John

What Saith the Scripture?

The great Apostle had so learned Christ as to be able to say: "I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live, I…

Started by John

2 Mar 5, 2008

where art thou

Gen chptr 3 verse 8,9 10 why do you think that God asked adam were art thou is it becasue he didnt knwo were adam was or was it he new were…

Started by Corey Berry

0 Mar 4, 2008

KJV Translators

I feel the need to share this with those that truly don't understand there are differences in Bibles and that God is perfect the first time…

Started by John

1 Mar 4, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service