All Discussions Tagged '0' (14,942)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What does it mean by point of contact?

Many would question, "What does it mean by point of contact?" Well, point of contact is a way that God uses to minister salvation, delivera…

Started by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

0 Dec 8, 2007

God is looking for revolutionaries!!! Are you one of them?

Matthew 11:12- "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."…

2 Dec 8, 2007
Reply by D.Brandon Campbell

The Book of Ruth

Ruth 1 1Now it came to pass in the days when the judges ruled, that there was a famine in the land. And a certain man of Bethlehemjudah wen…

Started by EVANGELIST GAIL FLETCHER

3 Dec 7, 2007
Reply by John

Why too many denominations?

1st Corinthians 1:10-17(New King James Version)-Now I plead with you brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the…

4 Dec 6, 2007
Reply by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

The Racism Issue

Here is the Scripture passage to prove that racism is a sin: James 2:1-9: " 1 My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ,…

1 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by John

The Book of Ester

1:1 Now it came to pass in the days of Ahasuerus, (this is Ahasuerus which reigned, from India even unto Ethiopia, over an hundred and seve…

Started by EVANGELIST GAIL FLETCHER

3 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by John

Spiritual Transitioning a Church

Most churches, especially Baptist churches that are located in the rural are most time heavly traditional and resist change especially thos…

Started by Pastor Ronald Kendrick

7 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by Rev. Charles Moore

Success or Significance ?

Today, most Christians are bogged down with the cares of life. It is like we all want to be important to the world. And at the sametime do…

Started by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

2 Dec 3, 2007
Reply by John

Is the GAP Theory for Real?

I've heard about this and can't find anything but verses that give me some inclination that something happened from Gen1:1 to Gen1:2. Then…

Started by John

21 Dec 2, 2007
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

HEALING WORDS OF THE HOUR

Healing Words of the Hour is Speaking Prophetic Release in Your Life Always! The Internet Broadcast usually airs every Saturday at 12:00 pm…

Started by Pastor Jackie Gentry

0 Dec 1, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service