All Discussions Tagged 'Obama' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name Of Jesus To Comply With White House Request

WHY LORD, . .WHY? (LORD,... THIS WAS REQUESTED At A CHRISTIAN COLLEGE!)   http://cnsnews.com/news/article/georgetown-says-it-covered-over-

Started by Carmen Demetria Greene

0 Sep 26, 2012

Republicans After Eric Holder’s

I'm not gonna speak about my past problems with the government, my problems doesn't have anything to do with Eric Holder because Eric Holde…

Started by Anthony

9 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony

Are Veiled Threats Coming Down Upon The Black Church, Now?

For those in political power who don't know the freed slaves actually started reading the bible for themselves after 1865, we don't necess…

Started by Brother Phil

0 May 29, 2012

Obama, Jamal Bryant and the Politics of Selective Outrage

By Jamye Wooten Social media networks have been ablaze this week following a recent announcement by President Obama. Black clergy who hav…

Started by Jamye Wooten

0 May 16, 2012

Does Mike Huckabee think Barack Obama grew up in Kenya?

An interview with former governor, once and future presidential candidate, Mike Huckabee, on the syndicated "Steve Malzberg Show":   MALZBE…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Mar 2, 2011

Evangelist Shakes Hands with President Barack Obama!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! I was blessed to see and hear President Barack Obama deliver an awesome speech to the Disabled Ame…

Started by Evangelist G. M. Dixon

0 Aug 4, 2010

Minister Farrakhan said that President Obama was dubbed the 1st Jewish President...

Minister Farrakhan said that President Obama was dubbed the 1st Jewish President...http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/features/some-c

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Jul 1, 2010

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER & OBAMA'S TWO WORLDS + OBAMA’S BEST INAUGURATION POEM

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER “Hope Repentance And Transformation” When you preach to me speak of love and trust Not of race, division, hate, bla…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Sep 13, 2009

OBAMA’S BEST INAUGURATION POEM = SOLDIER FOR THE LORD

OBAMA’S BEST INAUGURATION POEM FELLOW AMERICANS Will we battle terrorism as it should be fought Or run away and let evil doers chase us…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Sep 11, 2009

BLACK GENOCIDE.....

For every two African American women that get pregnant one will choose to abort. A Black baby is 5 times more likely to be killed in the wo…

Started by Scott R. Newman

5 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Pastor Bruce E. Rivers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service