All Discussions Tagged 'Study' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God Will Provide

Matthew 6:25-34   ...I say unto you, take no thought for your life, what shall ye eat, or what shall ye drink; nor yet for body, what ye sh…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 24, 2017

Almighty God His love, Peace and His Grace

John 3:16; Isaiah 26:3; Revelation 22:21   For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him s…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 22, 2017

God Answers Prayer

Jonah 1:17; 2:1-10   Now the Lord had prepared  a great fish to swallow up Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and thr…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 16, 2017

God’s Righteousness Or Man’s

Matthew 5:6   Blesses are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled.   Pondering what to write while I w…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 14, 2017

God's Provisional Care

Genesis 2:8-10   And God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed. And out of the ground made the Lor…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 9, 2017

God Our Deliverer

Psalm 18:1-2   I will love thee, O Lord, and my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, and my strength,…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 1, 2017

Man's Failure

Man's Failure Genesis 3:1-24   Now the serpent was more subtle (subtil) that any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he sai…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 22, 2017

The Golden Rule

Today's message is very simple, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. What this means to me is treat everybody like you want…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 7, 2017

The Power Of God's Word

Psalm 119:89, 105   For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.   Today's fo…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 3, 2017

The Holy Spirit Mortifying The Body

Romans 8:13   For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die, but if through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, yet ye shall live.…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 31, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service