All Discussions Tagged 'You' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham,

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer…

Started by R dc

0 Dec 9, 2013

YOU ARE FORGIVEN (2)

“Bless the Lord…who forgives all your [sins].” Ps 103:2-3 We tend to forgive others more easily than we forgive ourselves. This is especial…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Mar 5, 2013

Welcome Home New AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Apostle Parice C. Parker

PRAYER POINTS

Texts:             Psalm 144:7-8, 11-15  I challenge the foundation of this house with the fire of Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus. I chall…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Alex

It is important for you to know what unclean spirits do to believers.

It is important for you to know what unclean spirits do to believers. The first thing they do is that they always deceive believers into be…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alex

SOUL TRADERS

Nahum 3:3 says, “The horsemen lifteth up both the bright sword and glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

Are You In Love With Your Spouse?

Too many times I hear of people who are falling out of love with their spouse or confessing to be in love with somebody else. Sometimes it…

Started by In Love With My Spouse

3 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by In Love With My Spouse

wicked arrows

Feeding people in the dream with what they would not ordinarily eat is also a wicked stone Women having affairs with men in the dream is an…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

The Interdenominational World Convention to Africa!

There is a conference in Africa,come 26th December,to 31. We are going to finish this year of Our lord Jesus Christ in good style. Just be…

Started by Stuart

0 Nov 6, 2009

Are You Still On Your Assignment by God or Have you Stopped to Tickle Any Ears?

Are You Still On Your Assignment by God or Have you Stopped to Tickle Any Ears? Today's Scripture Reading: Joshua Chapter 1 = Key Verse: Jo…

Started by Coach Elizabeth - Women Who Win

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service