All Discussions Tagged 'men' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funky Hairstyles Girls Kids, when was the beehive hairstyle popular

Funky Hairstyles Girls Kids, 80s short hairstyles for women Create a funky and catchy hairstyle and combine it with a .. wait…

Started by Funky Hairstyles Girls Kids

0 Mar 2, 2013

Hairstyles Older Men 2010 - up do hairstyles with a braid

Hairstyles Older Men 2010 Try the new Clear Men abused Therapy Now! ; Try our new search hairstyles for young men with fine ha…

Started by Hairstyles Older Men 2010

0 Feb 14, 2013

90 For Life - Prostate Cancer Testimony

George Taliaferro shares his prostate cancer testimony after taking 90 For Life for one week!  All male in your need to see this!  Share wi…

Started by Medaline Philbert

0 Mar 17, 2012

SINGLE MEN LIVING FOR CHRIST STEREOTYPED AGAINST

Why is that if someone see a single man who is saved and living for God with no children not to exclude married he get looked at differentl…

Started by Jerome Cooper

11 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

Couples ordained together

What should each spouse contribute to allow the other reach greatness and avoid the jealousy factor?

Started by Dominion Life Church

0 Jul 17, 2011

Men, we are KINGS, what are the characteristics of a GODLY KING!!

From the Men's Let's Talk Network; a KING is Prayer Warriors over the home; a KING is a Protector of the home; a KING is a provider for the…

Started by Kevin A. Vaughan

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Kevin A. Vaughan

"Give and Grow Abundantly with Gods People"

Cultivating Character,Philanthropy and Prosperity with INTEGRITY!  Be my special guest!   We are still helping Gods people become free.  O…

Started by NewDestiny

0 Jun 23, 2011

Why are so many Black Women unmarried?

Friends, I've posted a video on TAG's forum that poses the question... Why are so many Black women unmarried? Click here to see the vid…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

16 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Maxine Gill

Connecting with Purpose #1

I write a monthly column for a local church (not my own) and I thought you all might be interested in reading them. The column is free for…

Started by Deztnie

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by altarcalljohnnelson

Is a Single Woman still validated as a “Real Woman” if she doesn’t have or can’t keep a man?

§ (1) Is a Single Woman still validated as a “Real Woman” if she doesn’t have or can’t keep a man? God willing, the Brother Marcus Interne…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Apr 15, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service