All Discussions Tagged 'music' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vote ResQ Records for Mission: Small Business

ResQ Records needs at least 250 votes to be considered for a Small Business℠ $250,000 grant. Go to http://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/ Se…

Started by ResQ Records/PiKture Time Films

0 May 20, 2012

Restoration

God promises that our lives can be repaired and restored.  He will do it, if we only surrender ourselves to him. We are not asked to repair…

Started by Eric Johnson

0 May 2, 2012

"Give and Grow Abundantly with Gods People"

Cultivating Character,Philanthropy and Prosperity with INTEGRITY!  Be my special guest!   We are still helping Gods people become free.  O…

Started by NewDestiny

0 Jun 23, 2011

Does Hip Hop Belong in the House of the Lord?

In the words of the world's greatest mass murder: "Give me the music of a nation's youth and I will control that nation." Adolf Hitler…

Started by Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders

153 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cameron Ross

THANK YOU

Started by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

0 Jun 29, 2010

Hip Hop in the Church..(continued)

hello BPN, my name is Joshlee and i am a Gospel Rap Artist. and i was interested in the topic of Hip Hop in the church and the responses wh…

Started by joshlee ulysse

0 Jun 25, 2010

CHRISTIANS MERGING TOGETHER PRESENT CRUISIN FOR JESUS 2011

One great way to get away  Let Go & Let God this is the coolest way to enjoy listen to the voice of  God.we should step out on faith re…

Started by Annette Hoggs - Jackson

0 May 16, 2010

Grand Opening of Feeding The Soul Christian Store

We are so delighted to announce that our new store FEEDING THE SOUL CHRISTIAN STORE is now up and running!!! We are still tweaking it, but…

Started by Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott

0 Oct 7, 2009

Crouchs' Confirm they DID NOT LEAD Michael Jackson in "Sinners Prayer"

Crouchs' Confirm they DID NOT LEAD Michael Jackson in "Sinners Prayer" http://ow.ly/geFF

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

1 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Do you know your musical roots?

I listened to Rev. Jeremiah Wright teach/preach on the music in our African related culture. He spoke from Psalms 37:23-38 as a background.…

Started by RevZ

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service