All Discussions Tagged 'prayer' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Islam to Christianity

B's Testimony In 2006, the most amazing thing happened to me and now I realized that it did change my life forever. I met Jesus ! Back the…

Started by Careca Akarue

0 Nov 10, 2009

Good God Sunday Morning with AnointedWorks sd - Praise & Prayer part II of The Flame The Source

Exodus 3:2 and the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bus…

Started by Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m.

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m.

Sovereign Grace International Fellowship Ministry Prayer Line

Sovereign Grace International Fellowship Ministry Prayer Line Live! Coming 11-7-09@ Noon EST! http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/66471 Category:…

Started by Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m.

0 Oct 11, 2009

The Lord's Prayer

I sat down at my basement on the 12/07/07 and the Holy Spirit began to talk to about the Lord's Prayer and how the church don’t even pray…

Started by Careca Akarue

2 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Careca Akarue

HELP US, O GOD....

Psalm 69:5 -- O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee. Help us, O God; We are captives to our own fool…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Sep 17, 2009

GRACIOUS AND LOVING GOD...

Ephesians 2:8 -- For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Gracious and Loving God,…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Sep 17, 2009

PRAYER AND PRAISE REPORT

Hello all I have attached my newest "Prayer Letter" usually sent only to my prayer team. But since I'm leaving for 3 weeks to PNG (Papua Ne…

Started by Scott R. Newman

8 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

Crouchs' Confirm they DID NOT LEAD Michael Jackson in "Sinners Prayer"

Crouchs' Confirm they DID NOT LEAD Michael Jackson in "Sinners Prayer" http://ow.ly/geFF

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

1 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Are you living the Kingdom Life, Welcome to Heaven's Gospel Network Cd's

Started by Elder Michael W Lewis

0 Jun 24, 2009

Something For Sunday - Invitation To Free Video Bible Study On Prayer - May 23, 2009

Something For Sunday - Invitation To Free Video Bible Study On Prayer - May 23, 2009 This Sunday's free gift from Bishop James I Feel Go…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 May 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service