Praise the Lord JESUS, Saint's of the most high God. I'm just wondering if ther is a Bishop in the United States that has the annointing too unit the Apostolic Faith. We that cry oneness yet we are so divided. Wouldn't it be something too have a Conference Unit were all these aphabet soups could lay aside every weight issue that so easliy divides PAW, PCAF, COLJC, AAC ,AOLJC Bibleway, etc etc..  frankly we all should be tired of this mess. Come on whoever you are, (who has the ability to bring this too pass) the apostolic faith needs you too step up....

Time out for all these organizations and there whole lot of pride that has too come down, before JESUS have to bring it down. Oneness is what JESUS requires too really move(Acts 2)

Views: 380

Replies to This Discussion

anyone who has become born again from abaove is annointed to preach the gospel all thoes who are born again are embassidors of Christ and commanded to preach the gospel top the whole world the only annointing is that of the spirit of God which all believers are given..

John 3:34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God; for He gives the Spirit without measure

Ephesians 1:13
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

1 Thessalonians 4:8
Therefore, he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but God, who gives you his Holy Spirit.

Romans 5:5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"

1 John 3:24 The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us
Why do you and other trinitrians join the PAW group?
Everyone with the Holy Ghost has been annointed to be a witness not(preacher). If you dont have the Holy Ghost like the Bible say's then your not even his.Yes i do mean tounge talk Holy Ghost like Acts2/Acts 10 and a JESUS name baptizm is all so necessary (Acts2:38) please join and comment on a baptize or methodist page .
Can you believe this the PAW and PCAF gonna do some fellowshiping at there national conventions in Orlando they are both there at the same time is the some unity talk going on at the bishopric level let pray it is so amen an amen.

Alright Orlando is over and there was a fellowship of the saint"s, now can or will the PCAF fold into the PAW?

2012 New Orleans , two years straight (HELLO) time for the PCAF to come home. I do encourage that you read Real Truth under the PCAF group page.

Hello this Apostle Noel Kincaid,  I'm from the backwoods of MS.  God called me out in 1957 and the preacher had gutted a little three room shack. And i felt that those people who were shouting and dancing and that it was somethng wrong with those people. My mother-in-law was full of the holy ghost and she tried her best for two years to get me to come to church. After she had witness to me, i went to the club and bought a gallon of moonshine back with me. Three of my brothers-in-laws were with me that nite and the car wouldnt start.  An one of my friends got killed. And i was injured an had to go to the hospital. Two angels came to my bedside and said if i live it would be by the mercy of god. Well i had no problem  going to chuch after that. I Got saved and filled with the holy ghost and spoke in tongues for seven days.  Jesus manifeted himself to me that nite jesus took his thumb an annointed my mouth, an open my right ear and spoke in my right ear .An he told me he had chosen me and ordained me that i would be a prophet to the nation.  A few days later he spoke to me again n told me to go forth and preach.  See i was raised on a plantation an was not allowed to go to school.  But after the lord saved me i couldnt read. So i told the lord i cant read and he told me to go an open the bible.  Never had pick up a bible before an when i opened the bible  it open up the 15ch.  of Saint JOHN.  An behold i read it an my wife couldnt believe it.  And i read it more than once. I knew then that god had saved me and open up my understaning of his word.  So much happen since then an he sent me all over the u.s. preaching the gospel. I cant tell all what god has done for me on paper. And the places i'v been. This is a little portion of my testimony. But to answer this question about unity in the churches most of them are after filthy lucre.  First of all they need the holy ghost because some sent  themselves an god didnt send them. I declare if god chose you and called you to preach. Most of us know the letter and dont have the spirit. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. PRAY THAT GOD WILL  GIVE YOU TO OPEN A DOOR FOR ME. 601.859.8305 HOUSE #

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service