Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

Vermont has just okayed what they call "same sex mariages". It is very sad that we humans who are supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on earth, dont even understand or appreciate the sacred purpose of marriage. The reason why God instituted marriage is for reproduction, plus nothing, minus nothing. The sole reason why we are created male and female, or exibit some form of sexuality is to reproduce. If we didnt have to reproduce after our kind, we wont have any devices for sex. Angels dont reproduce and as such are sexless beings. Everything else God put on earth comes in pairs of male and female. Even birds know this. Have you ever gone bird-watching and seen two male birds weaving a nest and trying to raise a family?
You dont have to be a rocket scientist in order to understand that another man's behind was neither designed by God nor evolution for sex. The anus is not a sexul organ, period. So that if you want to use a body feature designed to accomplish one task for a completely senseless one then there is something wrong with your perception. You are like the man who sees a deer and calls it an elephant. Something is wrong upstairs!! What is the purpose of a so called same sex marriage. Sexual pleasure so they speak. But pleasure is not the purpose for sex.The pleasure part is secondary. God made sex pleasurable, why? Because if it had felt like surgery, you would have to hold a gun to your partner's head to have children. Homosexuals have taken the "purpose" out and are going gang-ho after the "pleasure".WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PLEASURE-SEEKING IN THE LAST DAYS?
As A pastor the only way I would allow a homosexual in my congregation if they understand that homosexuality, just all other deviations , is wrong and they came to church to seek help like all of us do. But if a homosexual shows up in church all cocky and full of gay pride and trying to peddle his ware in the church, I will chase him out with a baseball bat!!! lol!
You just said "wow, he hates homosexuals!", right? Wrong. As a pastor you cant hate anybody because of their sin.It will be like a Doctor hating a patient because the latter has a form of cancer the Doctor dreads.But if the patient tells the Doc, "Leave my cancer a lone. I was born with it, and I am proud of it." Well, then get out of the hospital! I dont hate homosexuals, I hate homosexuality. You dont hate the sinner, you hate the sin. You have to hate the sin enough to be able to help the sinner. On the other hand if you love the sin, you yourself might just get caught up in it.I consider it a disgrace to the human race that we allow behavior that even some animals shy away from.

Views: 2106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I already knew you were not going to answer my questions and AS ALWAYS make this something personal as to get the attention off of you and your ignorant homophobic rants. The ONLY person who said something of substance was Rev. Luckett. The rest of you were a waste of time and effort.
As always you try to get your peering eyes in my bedroom instead of staying on the topic at hand.
You church folks (especially you jacklegs) are a complete and utter joke.
I hope you understand what I am saying before its too late. I see the blood dripping from your manicured hands already!!!
Be blessed.
Amen, Well Said Mr. Andy......
That is the problem too many people pleasers I am not trying to please man.I learned a long time ago that the biggest key to failure is trying to please people ..Homosexuallity is wrong..along with other sins BUT Yahweh put more on it by saying that it is Abomination,,there is no OH LET US REASON TOGETHER,,God/Yahweh does not like it,,it stinks in his nostrols..
I can answere your questions
Yes Yashua knew his desciples and which one was going to betray him and allowed it to happen but had no more dealings with him afterwards..
and yes the divorce rate may be high in the church so what??that dont mean we are supposed to FLIP
and I dont take tithes from homosexualls,,I give them a chance to get right if not then they have to GO..you see once you start taking there tithes then yourtelling them that you promote what they're doing ,,,some are not even hiding they're just active with it..
i have not yet seen or noticed a HOMO in the pulpit yet,,if I did and see that he is active ,,I will put him out,,and if I am avisitor then I will leave
Brother Hancock, I read the same bible that you read, but you so-called i do this and don't do that. Bythe way the last interaction between the two you speak of, was a kiss on the cheek, I am sure you know the rest of that discourse. But truly signs and wonders should follow all who are so-called men and women of God as you all say. If they do or don't pay tithes and offerings, they are still our brothers and sisters. reprobated or not...........
Mr. Hancock you are hilarious especially that last line, "I have not yet seen or noticed a HOMO in the pulpit, " yo that was so funny I had to call a couple of my people and give them that hilarious joke.
You live in MD a bed of homosexual activity and you mean to tell me you have NEVER saw one in the pulpit or even NOTICED one???
Let me tell you this.
When you have not seen one or noticed on then most likely you are that one!!!
Hahahahaaaaa wow.
Church folks are their hilarious jokes.
You almost had me with that one but I know (and hope to God) you were joking.
My dear, if you haven't seen a homosexual in the pulpit, then you haven't look at many pulpits lately. Your President had an OPENLY gay "Bishop", V. Gene Robinson of the Episcopal Church, do the first invocation to the weekend of his presidential election celebration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Robinson

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/01/12/gene-robinson-inauguration/#com...

Active or non-active, they are homosexual and the Bible declares that the homosexual will have no part in the Kingdom of Heaven, but have their own share in the Lake of Fire. Did Sodom have any non-active homosexuals? I'm sure there were. Does the Bible say there's a difference? No not at all. Non-active does not say "I renounce such an abomination", it says "I'm not practicing right now". When I was a gang-member, there were non-active members that didn't bang at the time, BUT WHEN THE SITUATION AROSE, THEY WERE IN TOTAL SUPPORT AND EVEN COULD BE CALLED ON IF NEEDED. Non-active homosexuality literally and simply means "I aint doing it right now, but I'm gay at heart". You as a woman look at the outward appearance, but GOD looks at the heart.

-Heterosexuals that are having sex outside of marriage is bad too, but are NOT the subject here. Gays are....
-Tax evasion and money laundering is bad and a sin, but are NOT the subject here. Gays are....
-Abortions are bad and a sin, but are NOT the subject here. Gays are....
Again, if the homosexual attending your CHURCH bothers you, you might need to check yourself. The thieves that entered don't bother you, neither do the drunkards, hungry, homeless, nor any other destitute of the knowlege of YAH. Don't for heavens sake be looking up at some you detest, you know as the RICH MAN did LAZARUS........

I agree somewhat with sister Alkhalia, you are frolicking in the congregation, so why talk about the Homosexuals or any other.......

There is no need of hatred of any man or woman in the kingdom, Let the seperation be done, by whosoever is qualified. Just preach, teach, and live for THE MOST HIGH, so that you can enter.................
I am not frolicking anyone and for someone to say that someone is ignorant ,,start with the man in the mirror...Now this is what I mean by people creating there own Gospel..if you Sister Alkhalia have Gay friends then there your friends,and it stops there for me... I dont have any Praise Yahweh,,and I dont think that he would either it is Written that they would have NO PART in the kingdom of Heaven,but will have there own share in the Lake of fire..HEAR YE THE WORD OF THE LORD and dont get mad with us ,,,if you cant receive what the lord Yahweh said then dont post..I personaaly was not called to trick the people out there money,fornicate with the members,Lie and say that yahweh said something when he did not..i was called to preach,teach truth and help those that are in need...If a homosexual was in the pulpit belive me he was downlow,,and stayed that way until i left thye building...I dont have ESP,...I fully agree with Brother Greene
Brother West
you said if Homosexuals are in your church and it bothers you then we need to check ourselves...well it bothered Yahweh,, do he needs to check himself as well??? He said that they cant enter in..and I dont hate them so dont put words into my mouth..I do preach,teach the Gospel why is it I can preach and teach everything else especailly about the MONEY..BUT dont talk about the Gays??
There is no such thing is a non-active homo ..if it walks like a duck,quacks like a duck,swim like a duck then it is a duck..and if the opportunity present it self he will take advantage of it...how can the two walk together unless they agree
AGAIN
if they come for deliverance then yes we will accept them ..but if they come for other rerasons then NO they wont be accepted..and I dont want there money

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service