Robert T Sells's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"A pre-nup is never a good idea when you believe God has put the two of you together.…"

Robert T Sells replied Mar 1, 2010 to Pre Nuptial Agreement

9 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Preacher

"Hello Quida, I will first say to you that you are doing the right thing by going to…"

Robert T Sells replied Jul 13, 2009 to Loving our Wives as Jesus loved the Church

25 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Clarice Johnson,FBI

"Amen my brother! This is how we as Godly men should treat our wives. Thx for sharing."

Robert T Sells replied Jul 13, 2009 to Loving our Wives as Jesus loved the Church

25 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Clarice Johnson,FBI

"I appreciate your honesty Man of God. I believe we all struggle at times with this.…"

Robert T Sells replied Mar 10, 2009 to ARE YOU OPERATING IN GOD'S WILL FOR YOUR LIFE AS A COUPLE?

3 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS

"Amen Min Vioree! That is so wonderful to know that your husband is such an awesome m…"

Robert T Sells replied Mar 3, 2009 to HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE WERE GOING TO BE TOGETHER?

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Robert T Sells

"We will be praying for you and your husband Woman of God. Peace and blessings to yo…"

Robert T Sells replied Feb 28, 2009 to Getting through a marital Storm

17 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Preacher

"These are wonderful stories of how God works in marriage. You know my wife and I wen…"

Robert T Sells replied Feb 26, 2009 to HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE WERE GOING TO BE TOGETHER?

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Robert T Sells

"Wow Pastor Stacia! God bless you and Elder Jerry Wright! Such a beautiful love story!"

Robert T Sells replied Feb 25, 2009 to HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE WERE GOING TO BE TOGETHER?

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Robert T Sells

"This is just how God works! Praise God!! We don't always know what God is doing. But…"

Robert T Sells replied Feb 25, 2009 to HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE WERE GOING TO BE TOGETHER?

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Robert T Sells

"Oh my God this is an incredible testimony of the power of God!!! Beautiful story! Th…"

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Robert T Sells

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service