Preaching and Teaching (8,769)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Empowering Seminar with Prophet E. Bernard Jordan

Come join Apostle Keenan Burgess as he hosts the Empowering Seminar on March 15, 2009, from 6 pm to 9 pm, with Special Guest Prophet E. Be…

Started by LaShawn Amires

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by LaShawn Amires

It's Complicated?

In the social networking world where it seems that everyone has a social networking profile somewhere, there is a line that is often used t…

Started by Stephen F. Smith

0 Mar 10, 2009

Why Should You...........SUFFER

Luk 9:22 "The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and the third…

Started by Scott R. Newman

2 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Apostle Rolanda Ross

Pray For Cedric Britt

Please keep Pastor Cedric Britt, Pastor of Mt. Gilead Baptist Church - Fort Worth, TX in prayer. He is in intensive care. Updates are forth…

Started by The Issachar Group, LLC

0 Mar 9, 2009

steps in becoming a preacher

Do you have to be ordained before your trial sermon? What are the steps in becoming a pastor?

Started by tech goddess

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

Is your Marriage Fireproof?

As I take a pause from the normal discussions that many may have seen me apart of here on BPN I want to take some time and open a discussio…

Started by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

2 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

Your Ministry on Internet-TV

Started by W. Taft, Ph.D.

0 Mar 8, 2009

stepping out on true faith

God is doing wonderful things in these days. He is showing His people how to be cleansed and how to fellowship with Him. He heals those who…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 7, 2009

Are you truly ready to step out on faith if so follow the instructions and get the wisdom you need

God is doing wonderful things in these days. He is showing His people how to be cleansed and how to fellowship with Him. He heals those who…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 7, 2009

Should a member of the church executive board be required to tithe?

I had a discussion with someone who felt that if one of the requirements for being on the board was that they tithe it was like paying to b…

Started by Pastor Carlton L. Davis

0 Mar 7, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service