Doctrine (644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

In reading the different dicussions on the site I love it because I am always looking to talk the Word over with fellow believers, and were…

Started by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

The Council of Applebee's

So I heard that there's a doctrine among fellow Christians like myself where instead of giving tips to waiters/waitresses, we give out quot…

Started by her[a derp

0 Jan 31, 2013

Saturday / Sunday Sabbath vs Lunar Sabbath

The Sabbath is one of the most talk about controversial topics, however the 7th day according to scripture is the Sabbath, as many are comp…

Started by Israel.Ysrayl

21 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

The term "First Lady", where does it come from?

Just a question I have always had, but never known the answer. I'm not coming to argue like most or put down whomever uses this term/title…

Started by Joseph Carey Jr.

3 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Steven A. Tuck

Obat Herbal Jantung | Jantung Koroner

OBAT HERBAL JANTUNG Obat Herbal Jantung Koroner – Jantung merupakan salah satu organ penting yang dimiliki tubuh manusia, jantung berfungsi…

Started by ghan noy

0 Jan 9, 2013

What is EDENOLOGY? and can we accurately calculate Human History with just The Bible?

"We can calculate Human History with just The Bible! Check out "Edenology: Calculating Human History" www.amazon.com".   Edenology- a 7 par…

Started by Pastor James Graham

0 Jan 4, 2013

Buy triderm online purchase

Triderm triderm

Started by Catheryn Huber8271976

0 Dec 7, 2012

Obama Re-election

Dear Friends, After a few months of silence, I am slowly getting back, and I thank God for seeing us through this past financial hardship.…

Started by Apostle Abel Aureli

5 Nov 15, 2012

The Trinity is Bibical

Is The Trinity Biblical? From the Christian Research Institute www.equip.org The Trinity is a basic doctrine of orthodox Christianity. Yet…

Started by Rev. Derek Joshua E'Lon

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

WHY HAVE THE MODERATORS ALLOWED THIS FORUM TO BE TAKE OVER BY MEDICINE PEDLERS

Why?

Started by newview

0 Oct 31, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service