Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To The Black Preaching Network (preachers, pastors and reg. members) re: Alois Bell

I just want you to know that I in no way associate anyone belonging to this site, with Alois Bell.  I am part of the hoard that has invaded…

Started by Sandra

0 Feb 2, 2013

Are you a male pastor facing or going through midlife or a midlife crises? Midlife, Manhood, & Ministry by Bishop Donald Hilliard is a must-read.

Comment by Linda Peavy 5 minutes agoDelete Comment Bishop Donald Hilliard of Cathedral International in Perth Amboy, New Jersey has written…

Started by Linda Peavy

0 Jan 23, 2013

Clergy couples not in the same church

Two single Pastors known each other for years past but reconnect at a funeral service. after working on a project together begin dating- of…

Started by Tpreciousheart

7 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

An African-American on the Foreign Mission Field

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Nov 21, 2012

From Baptist to Pentecostal

I didn't really know where to post this, but seeing as there are pastors here I thought this might be the best place to go.....   I've been…

Started by Nathan Henry

0 Nov 9, 2012

WHY HAVE THE MODERATORS ALLOWED THIS FORUM TO BE TAKE OVER BY MEDICINE PEDLERS

Why?

Started by newview

0 Oct 31, 2012

added resume

Resume.pdf

Started by David W. HopewellSr.

0 Oct 23, 2012

"L-arginine Could Be A Magic Bullet In Your Anti-Aging Arsenal"

"L-arginine Can Clean Your ArteriesAnd Increase Blood Flow" L-arginine is the key natural ingredient in ProArgi-9 Plus. L-arginine lowers c…

Started by Deacon Ron Gray

0 Sep 18, 2012

Pastor Johnny Harris

Can anyone on this site tell me if they personally know Pastor Johnny Harris in Texas?

Started by Rev Gladys Johnson, MA, CIT

0 Sep 3, 2012

SOUNDING THE ALARM!! ATTENTION ALL PARENTS!!!

Good morning to all my friends, family, and yes – ALL THOSE returning to school whatever grade level. Oh yes! "For the word of God is right…

Started by Chaplain Perry

0 Aug 28, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service