Mrs. Denise Jones's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow....I love the dialog....heee..heeeee FOR ALL YOU GOD, JESUS, YAWEH, JAHOVAH etc.…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Mar 26, 2010 to Jesus was created by the father?

39 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by ShekinahLife

"So I said all of that to say....Let BPN do its thing. You have alot of information c…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jun 8, 2009 to White Preaching Network-How would you feel?

14 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

"Wow...LOL All you asked I think was "How would we fell about joining a White Preachi…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jun 8, 2009 to White Preaching Network-How would you feel?

14 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

"Good Bro. John....and it's good to see your chat. I thought about you while chatting…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jan 7, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I hope I answered you correctly, but you will want more.....I promise. LOL Where is…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jan 7, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Oh, by the way....these are scriptures I am referencing also."

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"No..No my dear Brother. This is an example of MY PERSONAL PRAYER AND HUMBLE HEART ac…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"LOL....I know, but sometimes I just like to share...share....and mo share...sorry"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Pray of Salvation is a Prayer talking to God. A prayer that you are opening your hea…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Bro. Harris the reason I post the typed written Word of God is so that I am not putt…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 31, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service