Mrs. Denise Jones's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Lord Jesus....you need to stop.....LOL Do you wear mixed fabrics....Rofl Do you we…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 30, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"READ THE WHOLE BOOK OF HOSEA."

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 30, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Read brother READ. Understand THESE Words, they are not mine they are in the Old Tes…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"The Law is the Law and I understand that, but first understand what LOVE is. God is…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Then why won't you put on the Whole Amor of God???? Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my bret…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Praise God Bro. Harris....I see this as dialog and a chance to study to show myself…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Hosea 1 1The word of the LORD that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"LOL....I know why you are so hard head.....LOL, but I am not going to say Bro. Moreh…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Not the way you want it to my sweet Bro. Stop being so hard on me.....LOL"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Yes, they asked Jesus, Yashua(spelling), Rabbi, Iesus, Master, Messiah, Lord, Son of…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service