Mrs. Denise Jones's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Bro. Harris, please don't allow me or anyone else make you leave the church again. B…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 30, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Matthew 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptur…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 30, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"What you see in this Bro. John. When being set apart. Being set apart is being set a…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Trying to see if your understanding is weak.....what a joke Bro. John you fully unde…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Matthew 9:10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many pu…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Bro. John, I added to this because I am so sick and tired of us allowing weakness to…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I agree, but we must first show love and thereby showing love we welcome all. But al…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Bro. Moreh I am definitely going to try and join in. Is there an agenda or items bei…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 26, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Praise God for the reading and understanding of his Word."

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 26, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I have seen nothing but true fellowship amongst the two of you, even I get aroused b…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service