Eric Hancock's Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (293) Replies Latest Activity

"I thankGod for all of you and for the encouragement,the bible says that when the tim…"

Eric Hancock replied Dec 26, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I 100% agree when you know what you know and what Jesus done for you ,,alone ,,thats…"

Eric Hancock replied Dec 25, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"OK,,I am new here and I have not any Idea what is going on here one day people are s…"

Eric Hancock replied Dec 25, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Sister Sledd I can say to you and my friends on this chat board and even the new mem…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"dont know why I waste my time with you ,,,your a legend in your own mind,,theres not…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"AMEN,,,, and that was the last shovel of dirt on the casket,,Merry Xmas to all and d…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"This is sad,,I wonder about your child hood ,,Did you get enough attention as a chil…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I gotten my Torah fron a woman from jerusalem and God is Identified as Ha shem"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I can do all things through Christ Jesus that strenghthens me..sarcasm Brother your…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"WE ARE HAPPY WHERE WE ARE ,YOUR NOT GOING TO CONVERT NO ONE ON THIS WEB PAGE,,JESUS…"

Eric Hancock replied Dec 24, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service