Eric Hancock's Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (293) Replies Latest Activity

"I am going to say this and let it go AMERICA DONT HAVE A HOLY HISTORY WE CANT SAY TH…"

Eric Hancock replied Oct 4, 2009 to Are Americans Real Christians???

9 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Anthony

"We have been lied to for so long that we;re in AUTOMATIC..I sometimes listen to what…"

Eric Hancock replied Oct 4, 2009 to Clearing up lies

36 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"The Bible makes no clear mention of oral sex at all. Therefore, it is difficult to p…"

Eric Hancock replied Oct 4, 2009 to Oral Sex Is it wrong

38 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Eric Hancock

"I agree ,we need to dismiss our Intelect and follow what is given to us by YAHWEH hi…"

Eric Hancock replied Sep 26, 2009 to

just now

"Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the p…"

Eric Hancock replied Sep 18, 2009 to Does this frighten you???? How would your pastor respond to this!!!!

34 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"The Church setting wont touch what your touching ..BOTTOM LINE,,so what do we do con…"

Eric Hancock replied Sep 18, 2009 to Does this frighten you???? How would your pastor respond to this!!!!

34 Sep 24, 2009

"I keep hearing you say about the greeks and had a fall out concerning Yeshua oppose…"

Eric Hancock replied Sep 18, 2009 to

just now

"I think that it should be a sounding trumpet,,since as blacks we're only 12% of the…"

34 Sep 24, 2009

"Let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. Amos 5:24 (K…"

Eric Hancock replied Sep 17, 2009 to

just now

"todah It is sad to see our people so blinded by the lies of their masters and how t…"

Eric Hancock replied Sep 17, 2009 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service