Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"King James did not like Jews. He and his cohorts held the fact that the Jews would c…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 14, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"That is so true! They should have a whole other term /word for supporting the insti…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 10, 2009 to Does Tithing effect one's Salvation ?

45 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"I know, that's right ! Amen. Most do not seek the face of God for themselves and t…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 10, 2009 to Why are many leaders narcissists?

6 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

"Of course, My sister I am not speaking about most leaders. There are many , who do…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 10, 2009 to Why are many leaders narcissists?

6 Jun 10, 2009

"An Article you might find interesting ! Brenice The Tithe is Illegal by Gary Ami…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 10, 2009 to Does Tithing effect one's Salvation ?

45 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"Brother James I am not placing credence on what the Sages and Rabbis said. I am mer…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 9, 2009 to Is Sunday A Holy Day?

80 Jun 20, 2009

"My brother James, When you examine the TaNaK, from the Jewish writings, there was n…"

80 Jun 20, 2009

"Brothers and sisters. I present the answers to your questions. Is Sunday Really Sac…"

80 Jun 20, 2009

"This is what I am referring to. Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may incl…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 8, 2009 to Why are many leaders narcissists?

6 Jun 10, 2009

"Free Reading of the book " Pimp Preachers" for women and men who have been misled or…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 1, 2009 to Pimp Preachers by Brenice Firean

3 Jul 10, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service