Francis's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"2Plus Billion make it right? Simply, pagan catholicism and her harlot christian dau…"

Francis replied Jun 9, 2009 to

just now

""Let There Be Light" "In The Beginning" The Creator(Our Father) said, "Let There Be…"

Francis replied Jun 8, 2009 to TALMUD AND TORAH VERSUS GRACE AND FAITH

10 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Francis

""Pure And Undefiled Religion" "Pure religion and undefiled before G-D The Father is…"

Francis replied Jun 5, 2009 to TALMUD AND TORAH VERSUS GRACE AND FAITH

10 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Francis

"Deuteronomy 30 was prophetic....... Tell me James, you say that you received "the l…"

Francis replied Jun 2, 2009 to What of The NEW Covenant and NEW Convenant "Jew"(Believer)

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

"Simply, Deuteronony 30 was fulfilled when the israelites returned to the natural pro…"

Francis replied Jun 2, 2009 to What of The NEW Covenant and NEW Convenant "Jew"(Believer)

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

"i suggest you read the original posting once again and then if you would like to dis…"

Francis replied Jun 1, 2009 to What of The NEW Covenant and NEW Convenant "Jew"(Believer)

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

"Your old covenant letter of the law(torah) is for the lawless(no law, iniquity) and…"

Francis replied Jun 1, 2009 to What of The NEW Covenant and NEW Convenant "Jew"(Believer)

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

"Yeshua will tell those who carry on the legacy of the pharisee's, the religious ones…"

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

"Just to let you know what i believe concerning so-called "religion" James: DISCLAIM…"

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

"If torah is truly written on the heart then there is no need for those "colored mark…"

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service