Mrs. Denise Jones's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Smile, I will talk to him and anyone else that is seeking what thus saith the Lord.…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 24, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I would suggest you read the whole chapter of Luke 1. Luke 1:30 And the angel said…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 24, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Romans 14 1Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputation…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Praise God, because I was praying you would not allow this dialog allow the enemy to…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Romans 14 1Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputation…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"there is NO other name that is ABOVE this NAME. God has Glorified Him...Every knee s…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I didn't see the comment about fish, but thought also this was provoking. I truly se…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Ditto...ditto...ditto. May God continue to add a blessing to the reading and unders…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 23, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Yahweh - the God of the Israelites, his name being revealed to Moses as four Hebrew…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 23, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"We all can continue to believe what we read and our interpretations, but until the L…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service