Mrs. Denise Jones's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Blasphemy???? No the spirit of Christ, that dwells within you once you invite Him in…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 23, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Please read 1 John 3"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 23, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"LOL, I love Moreh too. I am just waiting for the Holy Spirit to have His way. Amen!!…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"True statement - I it is evident especially when you say that "There are believers t…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I love the dialog and I have learned so much through reading each post, but my spiri…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Thanks, I love this site it has opened my mind and heart to so much. By the way, may…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 18, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"When I search for meanings, especially when dialoging with fellow believers, I use E…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 18, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I think your missing the point...In mark 11 The word ought is referring to having "s…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"The same people whom the Lord Jesus Christ ask the Father to Forgive Them, for they…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I am truly sorry for saying church without giving full meaning of what I was saying.…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service