Mrs. Denise Jones's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow....I thought I was clear, but My dear brother I will post my first post again...…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 16, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I love dialog when everyone can show love in the situation. The Word of God is as li…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Dec 16, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Only God can deliver....so we must wait upon the Lord and not faint. In the meantime…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Greeting My Dear Brother....I love you in Christ Jesus and love dialoging with you.…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Wow...I read this entire blog and my goodness, so many opinions, thoughts etc. As fo…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"My dear brother in Christ....I can sit here and agree with your writings and say may…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jul 8, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"PRAISE THE LORD.....Min. LaGrone keep fast...looking toward the higher mark, He will…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jun 6, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Min. LaGrone....I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. Reading your reply let…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jun 5, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"You are never released from the Word of God.....and counseling should be before Elde…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jun 4, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"How can a man rule, if he cannot rule his own house. First, you must work on your ma…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Jun 4, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service