Jeffery Harris's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"John the law is not a tutor.YOU ARE WRONG AS 2 LEFT SHOES! A school master mearly br…"

Jeffery Harris replied Dec 30, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Denise I love the Lord way too much to leave again. The arguing and arrogant debatin…"

Jeffery Harris replied Dec 30, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"FYI It was directed at you Moreh Yehoshua."

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I'm telling you Brother most Christians have a VERY twisted view of the LAW. That wa…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Why do you argue or even try to teach these people. They won't listen. Let them talk…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Some of you on this forum/discussion really have thge wrong attitude. Years ago it's…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"First I wanna tell you,I'n no angel and I'm not a Holy Roller. I'm saved and filled…"

Jeffery Harris replied Dec 26, 2008 to Holdng On

3 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"MarQMarvelous name names. I'm new on this site. Who is this artist? I don't keep up…"

Jeffery Harris replied Dec 26, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Min. Gerald Palmer,Please explain how,"Sodom and Gomorah had nothing to do with homo…"

Jeffery Harris replied Dec 26, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service