Napoleon J. Harris V's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we'ere all guilty of projecting ourselves into the cosmos and calling that p…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Dec 4, 2007 to Why do people create a feel-good god for themselves?

21 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Man I'm soooo excited to read this! I absolutely agree with your'e POV (poin of View…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Dec 4, 2007 to It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

38 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by D.Brandon Campbell

"Wow, man, you're treading on some heavy ground here! "when we gonna feed more than j…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Dec 3, 2007 to It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

38 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by D.Brandon Campbell

"oh, you weren't realy looking for replies? Just Amens? my bad"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Dec 1, 2007 to Why do people create a feel-good god for themselves?

21 Apr 3, 2010

"Wow Encyclopedia Gadsen, Thanks for ALLLLLLLL the information lol I enjoyed the read…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Nov 30, 2007 to Is the GAP Theory for Real?

21 Dec 2, 2007
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"God's discourse with Job has some stuff that might be of intrest to you too man, esp…"

21 Dec 2, 2007

"Amen doc, you on it man. I was gonna say the samething! It's funny cause religion ca…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Nov 30, 2007 to Why do people create a feel-good god for themselves?

21 Apr 3, 2010

"I've never heard of satan trying to mess up stuff. I think someone may have been rea…"

21 Dec 2, 2007

"Speaking of Sign of the Times, have you seen that video of the guy who has people ge…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Nov 30, 2007 to Calling All Preachers

45 Nov 30, 2007
Reply by Napoleon J. Harris V

"Never heard of the Gap Theory! Wish I could help you. Let me check with some Jewish…"

21 Dec 2, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service