Pastor Melvin King's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"Pastor King,   You wrote that you would not allow homosexuals to frolic in your chu…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Oct 7, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"In response to MarQ's statement: "These church folk STILL IN here condemning homosex…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Oct 7, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"You are right Sister Denise, many of us are not heard on the main stream. This is wh…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Oct 7, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"I know that some of us were born again, but are any of us saved...Yet? Hmmm..."

Pastor Melvin King replied Oct 6, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I agree. The gospel belongs in the streets, But it also belongs on this highway we c…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Oct 6, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Brother Andy, I agree that homosexuality is a grave sin, I was simply trying to help…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Oct 5, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Man has been alienated from Eden so long that he has become accustomed to this very…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 18, 2011 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Bro. Anthony, you have misunderstood me entirely. Did I not say that it is not God's…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 21, 2011 to God's Perfect and Permissive Will (the myth of it all)

22 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Brother MarQ, I will answer your question. The answer is Never. People will never re…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 18, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Brother Anthony, You never cease to amaze me with your wit, and your mastery of word…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Mar 18, 2011 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service