All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

O Ye Give thanks Unto The Lord

Psalm 100:1-5   Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness; come before His presence with singing. Know…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 19, 2013

Be Thankful Mercy Replaced Justice

1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Why must believers always give…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 19, 2013

Keep God's Ordinances

Ezekiel 11:20 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, a…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 16, 2013

Evidnece Of Spiritual Growth

Galatians 5:22-23 …The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance; against such her…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 14, 2013

Speak The Truth In Love Through Christ

Ephesians 4:15 …Speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ. If we were to define truth…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 27, 2013

Laser Quit Smoking Regina / quit smoking hypnotherapy bunbury

Laser Quit Smoking Regina Related Tags: quit smoking kit free nhs quit smoking chat forum how to quit smoking without picking up weight…

Started by Pain In Upper Back During Pregna

0 May 2, 2013

Early Recordings of Black Preaching

I am a British academic with an interest in the musicality of black preaching and bible reading. I would like to hear examples particularly…

Started by John Harvey

0 Jul 6, 2012

Perseverance

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 11, 2011

BOOK RELEASES

Type in Dr. Melody Barclay at www.amazon.com for my latest book releases. Enjoy the good reading. GBU!!!

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Aug 9, 2011

Joshua And The Israelites

Joshua 1:2, 5 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give…

Started by Willie White

2 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Willie White

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service