All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faith And Salvation

Romans 10:9-10, 17   So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God   Much have been written and discussed regarding faith…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 24, 2012

Sin's Condemnation

Mark 5:25-30   ..A certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 17, 2012

God's Love

John 3:16   For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eve…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 10, 2012

Fruit Of The Spirit

Galatians 5:22-25 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance, agains…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 6, 2012

Jesus The Christ

John 20:31; 1:29; 4:42; 28:20 Matthew 20:20; 8:8; 16:16; Isaiah 9:6; II Peter 3:18   Today's discussion answers the month-long discussion w…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 23, 2011

Thoughts

If you are currently dissatisfied with your life for any reason,take the time to examine your thoughts.If you are sincere with yourself you…

Started by Stuart

1 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dr. B.J. Relefourd

Christianity has been holding back blacks everywhere?

Hey guys! :) Ive been doing a lot of research to become smarter since I have been gone, and I must admit the evidence is crazy. Has religi…

Started by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM

Did YOU know "Christianity" was not the original faith?

Did YOU know "Christianity" was not the original faith? By: By George Thore and L. McGuire Most ‘Christians’ are really shocked when they…

Started by Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders

0 Sep 16, 2009

Is Sunday A Holy Day?

It is my concern that we as "Christians" Need to define better, what God said in the bible, and what man says about the bible. Ask yoursel…

Started by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

80 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

Christian Hate that Hate Produced

object width="425" height="344">

Started by The Apostle

0 May 28, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service