All Discussions Tagged 'God' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doorways to Generational Curses

Cults (false religion) Armstrongism Jean Dixon Arthur Ford Jehovah’s Witnesses Bahaism Jesus only Black muslin Klu Klux Klan (KKK) Bud…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

Doorways to Generational Curses

Occult Practices Acupuncture (they pray over the needles, giving them power to heal) Occultic or horror movies (i.e., Alien, Exorcist, Sta…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

A HEART THAT FORGIVES

Please checkout Alexis Michelle's blog "A Heart That Forgives". In this blog Alexis deals with unforgiveness and how it seperates us from t…

Started by Alexis Michelle

0 Nov 19, 2009

Hey Paul, God Didn’t Say That!

Paul said in I Timothy 2:11-2:15: “Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor usurp author…

Started by Dawn Davidson

135 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

The Interdenominational World Convention to Africa!

There is a conference in Africa,come 26th December,to 31. We are going to finish this year of Our lord Jesus Christ in good style. Just be…

Started by Stuart

0 Nov 6, 2009

Is God Now a Fool?

Though I would like to be done, the Lord led me to realize that in previous garden discussions I neglected to make reference to Genesis 3:1…

Started by Dawn Davidson

116 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Love in Three Parts

To my God above With whom I share much love God, loves unconditionally I am not deserving, really Oh Lord I pray I thank you every day The…

Started by RevZ62

0 Nov 2, 2009

LIMITATIONS-OUR WORLD!

"In view of the trends of life, it is good to empower ourselves, if meaning is to come out of this life. I do not know much about its impli…

Started by Stuart

0 Oct 31, 2009

The dysfunctional church

The church is dysfunctional. Do you believe this? How can dysfunction create functional order and progress? The church has dysfunctional pa…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

12 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Eric Hancock

WAS THE RIB FLESH?

Genesis 2:21 “And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in…

Started by Dawn Davidson

117 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service