All Discussions Tagged 'God' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DISCERNING THE ANGELIC PRESENCE

I am bringing you some prophetic teachings on discerning the angelic presence which is an excerpt from my book Angelic Encounters. I have a…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Mar 10, 2010

SPIRITUAL WARFARE: FALSE PROPHETS, DEMONIC GUARDS & TERRITORIAL OPPOSITION - Part 3

PART 3 - BY APOSTLE JONAS CLARK Apostolic leaders are not ignorant of the devil's devices and have been gifted to see beyond the natural a…

0 Mar 10, 2010

THE CLOUD OF GLORY HAS MOVED

THE CLOUD OF GLORY HAS MOVED BY R. LOREN SANFORD I recently did a study on the cloud that led Israel through the wilderness and settled o…

0 Mar 10, 2010

Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and forces of the light ?

Here is another question asked by a non Christian. Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and fo…

Started by RevZ62

0 Mar 9, 2010

SPIRITUAL WARFARE: FALSE PROPHETS, DEMONIC GUARDS & TERRITORIAL OPPOSITION - Part 2

PART 2 - BY APOSTLE JONAS CLARKWIZARDS IN PROPHETIC CLOTHINGAt Cyprus the apostolic team met occult opposition. In Paphos, the capital city…

1 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Debra Jones Grant

SPIRITUAL WARFARE: FALSE PROPHETS, DEMONIC GUARDS & TERRITORIAL OPPOSITION - Part 1

Spiritual Warfare: False Prophets, Demonic Guards & Territorial Opposition By Jonas Clark PART 1 Prophecy is not mystical, confusing,…

0 Mar 8, 2010

HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE?

HOW IS YOUR LOVE LIFE?By Dr. Melody BarclayHave you ever been asked the question “How is your love life?” Well during my life time I have b…

3 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Allen

What exactly does God need us for?

A person on Yahoo Answers asked the following question:-----------------------------------------------------------------What exactly does G…

Started by RevZ62

0 Mar 6, 2010

What Are These Greater Works??? Responses Please.

John 14:11-13 (King James Version)  11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sak…

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

7 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

TIPS FOR GROWING YOUR ONLINE MINISTRY

When the Lord first spoke to me around mid-last year to create Global Dominion International Alliances, He also showed me at that time how…

0 Mar 3, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service