All Discussions Tagged 'The' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Black church, friend or foe?

I'm convinced that along with the "good" that the black church provides in a given community the black church is also contributing to the…

Started by Rev. Todd H. McCauley

34 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM

The Party That 'BOOED' God...(...or that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,.. 2 Thessalonians 2:3)

Luke 4:21 " And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears." For anyone whose EYES have as not seen AND t…

Started by Carmen Demetria Greene

0 Sep 7, 2012

The Black Church and the family.

The Black Church must protect the sanctity of the family. We as the people of God through our local churches must stop supporting those soc…

Started by Rev. Todd H. McCauley

8 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Rev. Todd H. McCauley

'The Grio' Article Disrespects Black Christians For Taking A Stance For Their Faith & Chick-Fil-A

The Grio, Democratic Party strategists, gay marriage activists and bloggers have come out swinging at Black Christians/Black Church communi…

Started by Sis. Dedre Simms

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Sis. Dedre Simms

WHY THE CHRCH SUFFER.

From the look of things today in the church it may that some words of Jesus as it concerned the church are no longer manifesting in the pre…

Started by Rev. Jerry Chigbogu Onyeagbafuna

0 Feb 16, 2012

God's Name Is On The Line

Recently there was a discussion on YouTube regarding feminine ways in Godly men. A particular individual was trying to defend himself becau…

Started by TERRELL J MAXWELL

2 May 28, 2011
Reply by TERRELL J MAXWELL

Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications? This is something that I have been wrestling wi…

Started by Pastor Ray C. Jones

63 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Pastor Ray C. Jones

You're Invited!

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 Feb 18, 2011

Please sign my petition!

Greetings everyone,   I wanted to see if I could get your quick help. I just started a petition on Change.org titled "SUPPORT DR. KING'S…

Started by COREY TEAGUE MINISTRIES, INTL

0 Aug 29, 2010

The new creature life style

This is the day that the Lord Lord has made, so rejoice and be glad in it. The new Creature is swifter than eagles and stronger than lions.…

Started by Pastor Kitoye Joy Oruan

0 Aug 13, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service