All Discussions Tagged 'church' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grand Opening of Feeding The Soul Christian Store

We are so delighted to announce that our new store FEEDING THE SOUL CHRISTIAN STORE is now up and running!!! We are still tweaking it, but…

Started by Rev. Dr. Tracy Scott

0 Oct 7, 2009

Prophetic Gathering

Greetings: Prophetic Gathering are times of impartation, refreshing, activation, release, and revelation. There is a corporate anointing t…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 Sep 8, 2009

Lukewarm Christians & their Jesus Idol Puppet

This is the message I received from the Lord one night as I awake out of sleep, the lord said "I Am Spewing The Lukewarm Out Of My Mouth.…

Started by Rest Of God Ministries

2 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Caral

PART II - What Is A Ministry Covering & Why Do We Need One Anyway?

Part II-Ministry Covering verse Control- What is A Covering? The first show brought many listeners questions and answers, however so many l…

Started by Dr. Sandy Murphy

1 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Minister QGAgnew

What's behind YOUR GREAT STRENGTH?

What’s behind YOUR GREAT STRENGTH? Some time later he fell in love with a woman in the Valley of Sorek (Grapes). Her name was Delilah. The…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

Leaders of the Church

The lord has placed this on my heart tonight. I pray this comes out the way it is intended. You are LEADERS, and your members look to you f…

Started by Hardest Working Woman in Credit

0 Jul 9, 2009

Are you Ready to Move from Church to Kingdom

This is your Apostle, now you must be tired by now of Just going to "Church" Sunday to Sunday and not really seeing any results. You the pr…

Started by Pastor Ronsae L. Mason

0 Jul 7, 2009

Effective Evngelism and Comunity outreach

Brothers and Sisters call of God to lead his people. The Lord has moved me to reach out to you all and ask your opinions on effective evang…

Started by Rev. Henderson

6 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Rev. Henderson

Killing our young people one church at a time. Young people dying in their sins but the Church only preaching it’s your season, get your harvest and breakthrough .

I am not here to argue with my elder brothers and sisters who don’t agree with me on this issue of youth teaching. I love you all dearly bu…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Jun 18, 2009

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

A young minister was wondering what to do when you're "stuck in the middle" The young minister's pastor and his mentor who is a leader in…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

2 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service