It has been some time since I have posted. A year and half has passed since I left Washington, D.C. and relocated to Miami, Florida and through it all I can testify that I still have joy. God is faithful and He is doing exceedingly abundantly above all that I can ask or think.

I would like to start a discussion which I hope to present to the body of Christ. And it is mega churches pros and cons.

I have been in church all of my life and have literally seen the progression of the church on a lot of levels. I love church by the way (and often am offended by those who would equate humanity fraility to the victorious church of Jesus Christ - but that's another topic). I know small churches and I know large churches. My questions is What are the benefits of large churches - have we lost some of the intimacy of the small church - are large churches more pastor focused than people focused; and the small church is it limited in its ability to draw more people. I would like to start a discussion on this and get your views - pros and cons. Be blessed and know that God loves you and so do I.

Views: 8

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service