12Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
13When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

The information as related in the mentioned text gives us the presumption that we our selves are supposed to know for ourselves just who Jesus is. Isn't it sad that some of us (being Bold here) yes even us preachers do not know who Jesus is. But that is not the point of this discussion/blog.

We notice that the men who traveled and basically lived with Jesus up until this point, having witnessed miracles signs and wonders related Jesus by other peoples words to dead men.It was almost a slap in the face because they were essentially saying that people only believed he would reach a certain level and then DIE. Now we could have expected this from ordinary men and women but what does it say about the people who are connected to you, when they compare you to the dead thing?

Are the people in your circle always uncertain of what your potential is?
Are the people in your circle constantly reminding you of what your family used to do?
Are they telling you how it used to be? or we need to do this because it was that way?

I came to serve notice on you that you must be courageous and bold enough to step pass those dead things. Let the Dead bury the Dead is what the Bible records. If you was hurt get over it.
If they left, let them go.
If it died have the funeral and bury it.

But I challenge you to find that one who knows who you are and declare that like when Mary hooked up with Martha the baby in your womb will jump. You wont have to speak it, but you'll know from the moment that the connection is made. You'll have instant joy, Peace will flood your soul and you'll want to shout. For its with the right connections God will pull you out.

Be Blessed

Views: 2

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service