Growing up we were taught that what goes on at home stays at home. Somehow all the private situations about someone else's life can be somewhat uncomfortable. The recent occurrences of our brother and sister Weeks has left a uncomfortable feeling in my gut. Not wanting to justify any one's negative behavior, I wondered "doesn't it take two to fight?" Coming from a long line of protective men, I find it difficult to understand how anyone can open their lives up to the scrutiny and judgments of others that have nothing to do with the intimacy that goes with marriage and covenant. The marriage bed is holy as it the relationship. I don't know what happen I only heard and continue to hear the reports but it would seem that someone should stop the media attention and seek some godly counsel that does not include a press conference, radio spot or any other public attention. What is the price of a man or woman's soul. How far will this go before someone stops and says we need to put away childish things and begin to behave as adults. Sit still, talk to the elders and whatever the outcome is do it decently and in order. Everything is not for everybody.

Views: 22

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service