Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

I would like to know if the word of God means abstain from all appearance of evil relates to those believers of Jesus Christ who are marketable and beckoned to help in productions that clearly showcase homosexual acceptance. Should they do the production and set aside their religious faith as it is just fictional characters or is their evil intent behind bringing these productions to the mass population... meaning subliminal messages.

Views: 1482

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree, but we must first show love and thereby showing love we welcome all. But also with love correct that which is wrong. You cannot help someone if you are not around them or acquainted with them. How will they that do wrong know, when every fiber in them are telling them that which they do is right? People who are sinning genuinely think they are doing no wrong, especially when they feel they are not hurting anyone. We must wash our brothers feet....therefore we MUST humble ourselves, which makes us lowly, so that we are able to help someone else arise. A true soldier of Christ is confident in that which he/she believes and know there is victory in Christ. Casting out unwanted spirits is a speciality of Christ, so we must not be afraid to be in this world to show our light. LIGHT shineth in darkness and when we have that light darkness never prevails.

I am sadden to see such subtle ways that the evil one has distracted the body of Christ. When we walk in the spirit we should be able to dissern that which is not right and become prayerful in casting down EVERY STRONG HOLD. It is with doubt that alot of us walk and therefore tremble. Remember God is respecter of No Person, he loves us all and made provision for us all. Yes, there are some who go after there own ways, and this is why God sent His Word, to deliver us from evil. Let us continue to be a light that shine in darkness and be not afraid. Being not of the world mean don't do as they do. Lying, stealing, killing, fornicating, vile affections, going after other gods, coveting, laboring to the flesh etc. God said He will give them over to their own reprobate minds (which means) the very thing that is wrong, they will think its right and what is right they will think it to be wrong. And only God can do that, we are suppose to be living examples of the living word, live unto righteousness and do what is right in the sight of God which is to love God and one another as he loved us. In His word he said if we love him that we would keep his commandments and if we don't we are of our father the devil. This is plain and simple, we are to keep his commandments and Jesus gave us two, which he said if we did these two, we would fulfill the law. But we as born again believers know that we are justified by FAITH. Amen Christians know what is right and love surpasses all things, because in love there is no dissimulation.

May God strenghten the body of Christ
Amen Denise. Some of the problem is we as followers of Christ don't renew our minds. We have to make a decision to do so and work on it. If Christ is in us and we in Him then we are sons/daughters of God and therefore STAND strong and stop being afraid. We dont' have the Spirit of fear but of power. We should only fear God.
This is plain and simple, we are to keep his commandments and Jesus gave us two, which he said if we did these two, we would fulfill the law. But we as born again believers know that we are justified by FAITH. This is so true Denise and we have satan that tries to take that from us and I won't give in to him.

May God continue to bless and strengthen us in Christ Jesus.
Bro. John, I added to this because I am so sick and tired of us allowing weakness to enter the body of Christ when we should be building one another up and not allow satan to have his way. I am seeing alot of born again christians enable the enemy to have strength instead of the body of christ. I am saying look at how the body differ on subject matters and not stand on the Word of God. We don't need to change the Word of God for understanding, we just need to understand the Word of God. When God say it - that settles it. Remember when your parents told you something, you did or just could turn it around to suit your need you had to do what they say. If they say "sit down" didn't mean you could bop up and down. God say love one another that is exactly what he mean. Don' mean some of one anothers....LOL Being set apart don't mean not being around someone, mean if they wearing paint on their face you don't need to put it on yours. Lifestyles....living holy is different.
Being holy is living according to the Word of God and He has put it in his word, no matter who tries to change it....HE SAID HE WOULD PUT IT IN OUR HEARTS and no man can change that.

Hallelujah
Praise God Denise. We have to STAND! I know I will.
Thanks for asking, I'm feeling better than before. Just don't move to allow the muscles to relax.

I just know what Jesus and Paul say in scripture and I trust them. I do know the two laws are in the Torah and you and Brother James state and I think most people that read the WHOLE bible understand this. This is a New Testament with Jesus stating to perform those two commandments and you fulfill the Law. I trust that totally. I know that if you and James choose to be of the Torah/Law then you go right ahead and do it all but I choose to be in Christ Jesus in Faith. There is the Law and there is Faith. I just don't believe the NT is full of lies. I too break down the words in the bible as we had to do sentences when in English class. Most times if we did this we would get a better understanding and meaning of His Word. When someone shows me in the Word and not their own words what I get from His Word is wrong then I'll go with what He says but until then I'm sticking with what He give me.

I know you and James won't take this wrong but it sometimes reminds me of the Pharisees how they didn't listen to what Jesus was saying and hung on to the Torah plus their own traditions and refused to hear what Jesus was saying. It was hard for Peter and others also and didn't agree with Paul at first with what he was preaching and teaching but later I think they did as I read and study. When I see in His Word what you and James hold on to then I'll be changed, until then I'm staying with Christ. Keep in mind I"m not digging or saying this is what you and James are about it's just the part of the Torah mindset and feasts and things of that nature. You will never hear me say the commandments/law (ten commandments) are no good. God forbid. I've read over and over what Jesus and Paul says and I have to go with them. Peace and love.
Matthew 9:10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.

11And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?

12But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

13But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

14Then came to him the disciples of John, saying, Why do we and the Pharisees fast oft, but thy disciples fast not?

15And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.

16No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.

17Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
You read this Denise and explain to me what this means to you because I know what it means to me. Thanks and you can email me if you want, I'm not trying to make a debate out of it for now. I'm planning on posting something for the Law and Faith because I know this will get responses. LOL

Gal 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Gal 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness [come] by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Gal 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Gal 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Gal 3:4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if [it be] yet in vain.

Gal 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, [doeth he it] by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Gal 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, [saying], In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Gal 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Trying to see if my understanding is weak. Thanks.
I'm telling you Brother most Christians have a VERY twisted view of the LAW. That way they feel free to break it!
Trying to see if your understanding is weak.....what a joke Bro. John you fully understand. Understanding is knowing the Word of God. If you remember my post this was exactly what I have been saying all along and we must stand on His Words and not the eloquence of mans understanding. What is WISDOM....remembers....Wisdom Crieth out to us. Remember Solomon - when God asked him want he wanted from Him and he asked God for Wisdom. And we know the story of Solomon and his down fall....LOL Oh boy...again...that spirit of rebellion....LOL Bro. John keep on standing of the Words of God...remember He is the Rock and you know the rest.

Keep on studying Brother....God has given you true revelation knowledge.
What you see in this Bro. John. When being set apart. Being set apart is being set apart for God and not from man.....LOL Go find some place and study to show yourself approved then go let your light shine. Go find some place and pray and allow God to recognize your voice then you will be able to talk to someone else. Go find some place to walk with God then you will know how to walk with your brother and sisters. A man with friend must first show himself friendly. What is the day of our salvation????? When we accept the Lord Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.

2 Corinthians 6
1We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

2(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

3Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:

4But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,

5In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;

6By pureness, by knowledge, by long suffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,

7By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,

8By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;

9As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;

10As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

11O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged.

12Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.

13Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.

14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Some of you on this forum/discussion really have thge wrong attitude. Years ago it's people like some of you that "caused" me to leave the church. I've been walking with Jesus(for a 2nd time,LOL) since 1994. This time around I'm going to stick with it and maybe some of you will straighten up. I know some of you LOVE hidding behind the web. Will some of you need to be taught the Word of God again. I see a bunch of mess going on here! TOO MANY HOLY ROLLERS!
Bro. Harris, please don't allow me or anyone else make you leave the church again. But thank God for His grace and mercy right....He gives us a second, third, fourth, fifth and so on chance. He is a God of Second Chance. We have all sinned and fallen short, this is why the Word tells us to LOVE one another as we Love ourself. Because we don't condemn ourselve, we know we messed up and desire forgiveness, and that is all anyone ask.

Never again put your eye and ear on Man. Just stand on the Word of God and He will lead and guide you to all truth.

Be blessed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service