A simple Question, Can you get 3 days and 3 Nights from Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning?

I have asked this question for the whole month of November, and there are no Sunday Christians who can answer the question. They tell me you need to know the calendar of that time, and we don't know the specific day. I ask, why is it then you celebrate Easter if you can not prove it out. You say Jesus died Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning, but the Bible says he was in the 3 days and 3 nights.

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Can you get 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning? If none of you So-called Christians come to answer this question, that will let me know, and the whole of BPN know that the doctrine you teach is false. I am not hear to prove you people wrong, I want you to know your doctrine is wrong, and if you are not willing to admit it, you will never be able to get the truth. All of BPN. I challenge Trevor, Sister Harris, Newview, Brother Watson, Brother Valentine, Zoey, and all you other Sunday Christians to answer this question. If I don't see a yes or no post, then I will know that you truly don't want to serve this God of this Bible. I will simply not reply to you.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can plainly see that the people who go to church on Sunday got to go outside the Bible to prove they doctrine. These Israelite Christian brothas aint never left the Bible. What I think it is is that it takes the power away from the Preacher when everybody can read it for themselves, and that is why people like Anthony Watson, Newview, and Chaplain Pat Harris make it confusing so people who don't know the scripture will always be subject to them and their collection plate. I don't know what to write so I don't post, but I can read, and if it is a question that is answered in scripture I can understand. When Hezekiah just puts scripture, I can understand it for the most part, but I would like him to guide me in the post. Brotha Pharoah is my favorite out of all the teachers. I think now that I have been reading this. I read that False Prophets thread, and I am starting to think that the Sunday Church are the false prophets. They can not prove anything by the Bible only, and without a lot of explanation. Digg, I wish I could post the scriptures and get in this mug and debate the lick, but I guess I'll keep readin'. Do ya thang real Christians.
Mr. Linwood,

You are making some strong accusations about people you do not know. As a matter of fact, you said you were released from prison 7 months ago therefore, you really don't know anyone on this website.

The scriptures tells us to try the spirit by the spirit - do you understand this concept?

Digg, I wish I could post the scriptures and get in this mug and debate the lick, but I guess I'll keep readin'.

You claim to have a doctorate and yet you make this statement above. Anyone with a doctorate in biblical studies should have a great deal of knowledge of the scriptures from Genesis to Revelation. However, your statement above tells us you know very little about the Bible, and yet you feel qualified to judge us.

They can not prove anything by the Bible only, and without a lot of explanation.

Again, you claim to have a doctorate and by the above statement you made, I have to ask what part of 2 Timothy 2:15 do you not understand?

One last question, PROVE TO ME THAT ANTHONY WATSON, NEWVIEW AND MYSELF ARE FALSE PROPHETS.

Shalom in Jesus
Tricia,

Thats actually not true. Yeshua said He would be in the earth for 3 days and 3 nights. The Sabbath ended on sunday morning, and that is the day He rose, but He died on Wednesday.
Tricia,

They did not count the same day He died on.
Tricia, James is right here.
Tricia,

A biblical day is from morning to morning. So, from Thursday morning, the time of Him being in the grave starts. From thursday morning til after the Shabbat(sunday morning).
Tricia,

Sunset is not the end of a day. So, there's no counting of that.
Tricia,

All that really matters is that He is resurrected.. yes? :)
Wednesday Jesus died right before sundown: Night-12hrs
Thursday In the grave: Day/Night-24hrs
Friday In the grave: Day/Night-24hrs
Saturday in the grave: Day/Rose right before sundown: 12hrs

12+24+24+12=72hrs=3 days and 3 nights
The easiest way to do this is not to count forward, but backward. Count backward from where the Bible said that He rose from the grave, and there you will have the day that He died.
Trevor,

Well, just as long as you have in mind the fact that a day is from morning to morning. Clarifying that its 6am - 6am.
Trevor,

Please show the calculation.

Thanks,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service