A simple Question, Can you get 3 days and 3 Nights from Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning?

I have asked this question for the whole month of November, and there are no Sunday Christians who can answer the question. They tell me you need to know the calendar of that time, and we don't know the specific day. I ask, why is it then you celebrate Easter if you can not prove it out. You say Jesus died Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning, but the Bible says he was in the 3 days and 3 nights.

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Can you get 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning? If none of you So-called Christians come to answer this question, that will let me know, and the whole of BPN know that the doctrine you teach is false. I am not hear to prove you people wrong, I want you to know your doctrine is wrong, and if you are not willing to admit it, you will never be able to get the truth. All of BPN. I challenge Trevor, Sister Harris, Newview, Brother Watson, Brother Valentine, Zoey, and all you other Sunday Christians to answer this question. If I don't see a yes or no post, then I will know that you truly don't want to serve this God of this Bible. I will simply not reply to you.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"...You claim to have a doctorate and yet you make this statement above. Anyone with a doctorate in biblical studies should have a great deal of knowledge of the scriptures from Genesis to Revelation. However, your statement above tells us you know very little about the Bible..."

Ouch!!!
Thats gotta hurt, Sis.
Newview,

When someone calls me a False Prophet, that hurts just as well.
I can take constructive criticism and I can take constructive correction; so when these things are pointed out about me, the person doing the accusing must provide proof of my error as well as truth of what I am to learn.

Shalom in Jesus
Chaplain,

Well, what prophecy have you made that aroused someone to call you a false Prophet?
A false Prophet does not look to the truth, but their own imaginations.

2Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

http://abcpreachers.ning.com/profiles/blogs/false-prophets-in-the-c...

1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. A false Prophet says that this verse means nothing. We still don't have to keep the commandments.

Can you get 3 Days and 3 Nights from Good Friday evening to Easter Sunday Morning? A False Prophet will not answer this question, or will complicate it, or assassinate the character of the person who posed the question, or just change the subject.

Here are a couple false prophets

1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Will you come against these scriptures?
@ Newview There you go slandering someones character again. No one is slandering your character, just the doctrine you believe in. It does not hold water. You don't want to admit it, and repent, and neither does any of the others that come against the truth. I wish you didn't see it if as someone was against you personally. Anything you say about your doctrine has to involve theology, Biblical translations, and what a bunch of people say is doctrine. All we do is read the Bible as the Bible says read it. These personal character assassinations must stop. I did not read he said anything what was not true.
"...There you go slandering someones character again..."

Hez, who did I slander?
That Marcus guy. You are talking negatively about his credentials, and his character. He is talking negatively about what you all teach. There is a difference. Why do you hate to believe the truth?

Is this not plain? Does this not make sense?

Wednesday Jesus died right before sundown: Night-12hrs
Thursday In the grave: Day/Night-24hrs
Friday In the grave: Day/Night-24hrs
Saturday in the grave: Day/Rose right before sundown: 12hrs

12+24+24+12=72hrs=3 days and 3 nights
" That Marcus guy. You are talking negatively about his credentials, and his character. He is talking negatively about what you all teach. There is a difference. Why do you hate to believe the truth?..."

No, you have me mixed up with someone else.
What are his credentials Hez? You gonna vouch for him?

And there is no need to prove to me how many days and nights Jesus was in the grave - I already know...I want info on who you people are.....
When was he in the grave then Newview?
I can not teach with what I have learned from the theology. It is contrary to the Bible. It was hard to let it go because I worked so hard to get it. I just could not rebut the 3 days and 3 Nights. In theology Good Friday, and Easter are apart of Christian Doctrine. I could not get 3 days and 3 nights for myself. I mean we can go by the old calendars, and go by theology's definition of Friday, Saturday, Sunday. This Roman Calendar that was used in Jesus' day is the same one we use today. I asked myself, and I just quit fighting, and went back to when I was nine years old because that was the last time that I can remember when I told the truth without thinking. I didn't know about lying yet. I put myself in that time, and counted Good Friday evening is night, and that is 1 night. Saturday is a day and night, so that makes 2 nights, and 1 day. Sunday morning you can't count because he was raised. So we have 2 nights and 1 day. That is not 3 days and 3 nights. After that I had to say to myself dem brothas is right. I just started paying attention to they posts, and threads, and researching. It all lines up. History and everythang man. On the real. It aint hard to research either. These brothas just trying to take the power from the False Pagan Christian Preacher, and put it back in the hands of the people.

The Bible confirms this theory that Hez and dem believe about Jesus dying on Wednesday, right before sundown, and raising on Saturday right before sundown. Or the Sabbath I should say. That is going to take some gettin' used to. I'm gone try it like Hez, and dem do it. Jesus died Wednesday right before sundown is 1Night. Thursday is a day and night, so that makes 2 nights, and 1 day. Friday is a day and night, so that makes 3 nights, and 2 days. Saturday is a day, and he rose right before sundown, so that makes 3 nights, and 3 days. Lines right up with the scripture.. THAT'S CRAZY, SON!!! The truth is the truth, and this is what woke me up. You know what is the biggest problem. People don't want to admit to themselves that they have been hoodwinked. It's easy once you laugh it off, and say I want to know the truth now, and digg, it aint stop makin' sense, since these brothas been on here. I hope yall get it sometime man.
Chaplain Harris said: "Please show the calculation."

With all that was said, not one person pulled up a Bible scripture as of yet to prove their point. I would be guilty also. Therefore, lets do it right now, shall we?

Mark 16:9 "Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils."

This scripture verse, no matter what translation you pull it from, states that JESUS rose on the first day of the week (Sunday morning), not that HE rose before the first day (Sabbath). Now that this is clearly stated, let us go ahead and count backwards:

-Sunday morning HE rose from the dead according to Mark16:9
-Weekend Sabbath (Saturday) HE was dead= 3rd day, 3rd night
-Friday (the day of Passover) He was dead and already in the tomb= 2nd day, 2nd night
-Thursday He was crucified and died. He then was placed within the tomb so that He wouldn't be out during the Sabbath, thus violating the Torah's laws of the Feast of Passover= 1 day (died in the afternoon), 1 night

I just counted it out for everyone,and it came out to Him being dead Thursday, with a double Sabbath in between His time in the tomb. I said earlier that it was Wednesday, to which I stand corrected. But there is NO substantial evidence that can be presented that states Good Friday was He death day, nor can Wednesday be it either.
First you took Mark 16:9 out of context. We was already risen. They came after he was risen. early Sunday morning. Was he not already gone when they came?

And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him. And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun. And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre? And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great. And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him. But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you. And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulchre; for they trembled and were amazed: neither said they any thing to any man; for they were afraid. Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

He was already risen.

You go backwards and try to confuse people.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service