I WANT US ALL TO DISCUSS THIS TOPIC,FOR I KNOW THAT ,GOD SAID THAT DEVIL IS THE FATHER OF ALL THE LIERS.

Views: 472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This discussion about sunday is ultimately meaningless because there was never a command by Yeshua to worship on the day he rose.

This is what the serpent does. And I'm not saying it to condemn but to show you the truth. The Father gave Adam a clear commandment. By deception, he ended up in sin. It doesn't really matter what the argument is for why Christians have started using another day. That's just the deception. What matters is that what The Father said is being ignored by something that the son didn't even say to do different. And it was the son who set the example of how to keep the sabbath.

"it is lawFUL to do good on the sabbath days"

The truth is that the command of G-d, clear as it is, is being ignored. The serpent has given people a reason to set apart a day for worship contrary to the commandment of YHWH but on the day dedicated to the sun and sunworship. Now will someone please explain to me how not only can you not be doing what YHWH commanded, but also not be doing what the Messiah commanded, and instead be worshiping on the same day pagans worshiped the sun? And if that is just a coincidence then please to explain to me December 25th and the ONE day out of the year that you connect with the birth of the Messiah which also "happens" to be the birth of every pagan sun god.

Shalom
You don't believe the scriptures. All these Brothers male great points, and they come from the Bible, but you reject it because you reject the scriptures for teaching for doctrine the commandments of men.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

2Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

1John 2:4He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Isaiah 29:9-13 Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Matthew 15:7-9 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Do you reject these scriptures Sister?
Brother Hez - I fail to see what are you showing me or you now saying the Apostle did not say Gentiles did not have to be circumcise. What is this suppose to be showing me.

In response to your question earlier implying that Christ did not rose on the Sunday Brother Hez if that's the case don't you think you just threw your own argument for the Sabbath being the last day of the week through the door id you say Sunday is not the first day of the week because the Bible clearly says Christ rose on the first day so if Sunday is not the first day of the week your Sabbath day cannot be a Saturday because that means Saturday could not be the last day of the week. So come on you can’t say Saturday is the last day of the week but Sunday iis not the first day
Sister,

Paul was a Pharisee who taught the Torah to the Gentiles. He did not tell them to do anything opposite of the Torah. If they are to be grafted into Israel, then they are to keep the same instructions as the native Hebrew.
I think you better read up on your Bible on look at the first major problem that faced the early Christians Brother James and the decision that was made and you will see the decision was Gentiles Christian did not have to be circumcised. The other thing James Paul did not just teach the Torah to Gentile Christian, Paul thought the Good News to gentile Christians Read the New Testament He establish the churches and instructed them in Jesus. You will also see the Apostle Paul was teaching more on spiritual things not on the law given by Moses. If you don’t believe me the Pauline Scriptures will tell you go and read them then come back with your arguments.
Sister,

I'd love for you to show me so we can discuss its historical background, as well as scriptural background.
Sister,

Present your first argument, and we can go from there.
James I have already present my aarguements so if you are unable to grasp that then we need not have any discussion. Guy's I really have no more time to play games Study the Bible if you are interesting in being catch away with the saints. Learn the things Jesus came to teach
We are talking about the things Jesus taught.
Sister Angela:

Fair warning- James, Hezekiah, and a few other Hebrew Israelites are against such doctrine as the Trinity, Sunday worship, the HOLY GHOST being GOD (Hezekiah's theory is that He's actually Gabriel the angel), JESUS being GOD, and a few other things. They have bashed Christianity for months now to a point that some people have literally left BPN because of them.

I would advise against getting into debates with them, for I have for literally months with no progress.
Thank you Brother James- I have left the debate with them as they seen to have no foundation to their arguement and cannot back up their points with scripture. It is clear from what they argue that they have not fully study the Bible in its proper form. I am aware that they are trying to be what they are not and seek to recruit however, I am too grounded in my Lord and Saviour for them to rock me. However, I have finish the debate with them as one of the way satan seeks to distract is to have our focus tied up with things that are of insignificant nature once again Thank you Brother.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service