There has arisen an issue concerning the details of the New Covenant that our LORD and Savior YESHUA/JESUS has won for us by HIS blood and grace. Therefore, we are opening this discussion and starting it off for the edifying of the saints and the settling of the matter:

The subjects for this debate are along two lines:

-Jeremiah 31:31 and Hebrews 8: Do we still stand on the Torah?
-the Seal of the New Covenant: Is it still Sabbaths, Feasts, and Circumcision, or do we have a New Seal?

Views: 567

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually, your friend does!
YahsNiviim, you said:

"Who is greater? YHWH or Yahshua? For the Law of Moshe is nothing more than the direct word of YHWH to Moshe to his People. Because what I hear you saying is that Yahshua is greater than YHWH. Not so sir."

I don't know what you are listening to then sir. You have a history of adding to one's words anyway. False Prophets usually do. The Law of Christ came from HIS Father, or have you forgotten? In fact, are you even aware of what actually is within the Law of Christ!??!? If you say Torah, you are SADLY mistaken! Are you saying that the Law of Christ is BENEATH the authority of the Law of Moses? Does Christ submit to Moses, or is it the other way around? Who lays prostrate before who, "Niviim"? Who worships who? Does Moses worship Christ, or was Christ submitted to Moses as His lawgiver?
Trevor,

READ the rest of Galatians 6:2 :). According to that verse, the ONLY verse that mentions "law of christ", what is the law of Christ?

We are still waiting on why you exclude Torah from the NC when Yehwah decreed it??
YahsNiviim, you said:

"See you keep wanting to make Yahshua a g(o)d he is only a man."

And you're a Prophet? WOW! Thank you for stopping by!

James, I hope you are paying attention to who is in total support of your doctrine: A man who claims to be a Prophet and yet does not acknowledge the LORD your savior as GOD. Watch your company, my boy......!
The greatest commandment is not loving one another as we love ourselves. That was the greatest for the Torah. The 10 commandments are gone along with Torah. Our commandment is this: "Love one another as I (CHRIST JESUS) have loved you".

The Torah never said this, so none of you Torah-keepers can say that this is from Torah. Torah said love thy neighbor as you love yourself. Tell me, what kind of love can a mind apart from Christ truly show? I don't want any person to love me like they love themselves because:

-"the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked; who can but know it"
-"In those days there was no king; every man did that which was right in their own eyes" (Judges)

Do you want a suicidal mind showing you love? Do you want a corrupt mind showing love? How about a person with a heart against itself? JESUS wanted us to perform perfect love so HE said simply "follow my lead", not "love them how you think they should be loved". Thats the difference between the Law of Moses and the Law of Christ. If you love me like Christ did, would you:

-steal from me, or give to me?
-kill me, or die for me?
-steal my wife, or play match maker?
-hold a grudge, or forgive me even if I don't even ask for forgiveness?

Compare and see: no where have you read in Torah to do such things. This is just PART of the Law of Christ.
Trevor,

The greatest commandment is not loving one another as we love ourselves. That was the greatest for the Torah. The 10 commandments are gone along with Torah. Our commandment is this: "Love one another as I (CHRIST JESUS) have loved you".

You are going against Yeshuah's words. Yeshuah gave two great commandments. The greatest commandment is to love Yehwah with all your being(Deut 6:5, Matt 22). He gave a second great commandment, which is to love your fellow man as yourself(Lev 19:18, Matt 22). Yeshuah gave the commandment to love one another as He loved us. My question to you is... If Yeshuah kept His father's commandments(John 15:10), and He loved His fellow man as Himself, then how is possible for His command to love one another as He loved us be completely opposite of what Yehwah commanded of us?????
Niv,

Finish the whole sentence :)
See YOU TWO right now can't agree which is the greatest commandment, and that is why historically and biblically there is a literal and nonliteral Torah

Niv- What is the greatest commandment?
James - What is the greatest commandment?

Let's see you two agree?????????
Evan,

We do agree. I just asked him to finish the whole sentence :)

Provide your evidence for a literal and non literal Torah??
So you agree that JESUS is not GOD and that HIS blood did nothing?
Trevor,

Not to detract from our NEW COVENANT debate, but my beliefs about the deity of Yeshuah are different than many Christians and Messianics alike. I never said anything about His blood being worthless. His blood saves.
Trevor,

I am still waiting for you to tell me why you disregard Yehwah's words when He said this through Jeremiah,"I will put my Torah within them, and I will write it on their hearts." Why do you exclude what Yehwah has decreed?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service