There has arisen an issue concerning the details of the New Covenant that our LORD and Savior YESHUA/JESUS has won for us by HIS blood and grace. Therefore, we are opening this discussion and starting it off for the edifying of the saints and the settling of the matter:

The subjects for this debate are along two lines:

-Jeremiah 31:31 and Hebrews 8: Do we still stand on the Torah?
-the Seal of the New Covenant: Is it still Sabbaths, Feasts, and Circumcision, or do we have a New Seal?

Views: 555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Listen kid, if you want to understand an architecture, the best way to know it is by understanding the Architect Himself. If you want to understand art work, then understand the very Artist Himself. If you want to understand the creation and its covenants, then first establish who the Creator is and the Mediator of the covenant is. One of the key chapters for your Jeremiah subject is Hebrews chapter 8. This verse is found in that chapter:

"But now hath He obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises."

I'm not dodging the debate, I'm taking it to its very core. I'm asking you who is the Mediator of the covenant that we are debating? Is He GOD/ Is He a man? Is HE a created being? Is He an Angel? You cannot find out any more about the new covenant until you find out ho HE is.

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."
Trevor,

It seems to me that the architect only does and says what He sees His father does and says(John 7-9). Before we get to Hebrews 8:13, you must first admit that Torah is, as Yehwah said, included in the new covenant. If you cannot admit that, then we are wasting our time continuing in the new covenant debate. If you want to talk about the deity of Yeshuah, then create another forum.
"Who do men say that I am....but who do you say that I am?"

No matter what debate you get into, you still have to face the truth: all debates, and all scriptures point to GOD the FATHER and the LORD JESUS CHRIST. You pay more attention to Torah than you do to the Author and Finisher of the faith.

Whats so hard about a simple answer!?!? Who is JESUS to you? Quite running around in circles and just answer the question!
Trevor,

Create another forum for that. Let us stick to the topic here. As long as you are in this forum debating with me, then we will not speak about the deity of Yeshuah. Create another forum, and we will speak about that over there. Thank you brother
No! We have the stage set here and Christ is the center of it!

I have answered all of your questions concerning the new covenant until now. Now I demand that before another word be uttered, you answer mine about the new covenant. This is about the new covenant Maker! Answer the question: Who is the Maker of the new covenant? Who is JESUS?! Only with that understanding can you truly get to the truth about the new covenant. Otherwise, you are the true Anti-Christ here, as you have accused me of before.

Only Anti-Christ would run from such a question!
Trevor,

If you want to speak about the deity of Yeshuah, then create another form. If you feel you cannot debate me anymore concerning the new covenant(reasons maybe because you're back into a corner, scared, or just have no answers), then just admit it, and I will not debate you anymore about the new covenant. But, I will not go any further with you in the new covenant until you can tell me why you reject Yehwah's words when He said that Torah will be written on the hearts of new covenant partakers(Jeremiah 31 & Hebrews 8). Create another form for the deity of Yeshuah.
When people have debates, the originator of the subject must be mentioned:

If you debate about Azuza you ask "Who is William Seymour and who is the HOLY SPIRIT?"
If you debate about Islam you ask "Who is Muhammad and who is Allah?"
If you debate about Torah you ask "Who is Moses and who is YHWH?"

This is a debate about the new covenant. So, lets ask about its originator: Who is JESUS?
Trevor,

Yeshuah Ben Yehwah. That is the only answer I am giving, because your following questions will lead to a debate on His deity. Go ahead and create another forum. In this forum, we will stick to why you are excluding the Torah from the new covenant when its decreed there??
The debate is the original question, not yours:

"There has arisen an issue concerning the details of the New Covenant that our LORD and Savior YESHUA/JESUS has won for us by HIS blood and grace."

Therefore, I apologize to GOD for not asking this question about His deity first! His deity makes the difference here. This is not a debate, but a question, and your answer was like that of the demon-possessed. The demons cried out the same answer you just gave: "I know who you are, you're the Son of the Highest!"

Who Is JESUS? What is His deity? What are you scared of? Any true servant of GOD would celebrate a chance to talk about the LORD JESUS and His deity. This is the question: are you a true servant? If not, then what on Earth would you know about the new covenant?!?!

Who Is JESUS? What is His deity? You worship the Torah more than the Torah Maker! You spoke to me about "Only say what Yeshuah said" and "What did Yeshuah teach?" Well I'm not asking what He said until you can honestly and accurately tell me WHO HE IS! What He said and did means absolutely nothing if He's just a man like your friend YahsNiviim said! Who He is validates what HE says!

Who Is JESUS? What is His deity? This question is bigger than anything else! This question establishes to the new covenant!
Without a clear answer as to the Deity of JESUS of Nazareth, the One called the Messiah, then there will never be a clear answer as to the foundational elements of the new covenant. You think its all about Torah, but its not! JESUS Himself said these words:

John 5:39 “You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me"
Trevor,

Actually, the original question was not what you just posted. You asked 2 questions:

-Jeremiah 31:31 and Hebrews 8: Do we still stand on the Torah?
-the Seal of the New Covenant: Is it still Sabbaths, Feasts, and Circumcision, or do we have a New Seal?

You have not honestly addressed Jeremiah 31, therefore, we are still on there. You have yet to answer the question of why do you exclude the Torah when Yehwah decreed that it will be written on our hearts?
Trevor,

If Yeshuah kept His father's commandments(John 15:10), and He loved His fellow man as Himself, then how is possible for His command to love one another as He loved us be completely opposite of what Yehwah commanded of us(Lev 19:18)?????

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service