There has arisen an issue concerning the details of the New Covenant that our LORD and Savior YESHUA/JESUS has won for us by HIS blood and grace. Therefore, we are opening this discussion and starting it off for the edifying of the saints and the settling of the matter:

The subjects for this debate are along two lines:

-Jeremiah 31:31 and Hebrews 8: Do we still stand on the Torah?
-the Seal of the New Covenant: Is it still Sabbaths, Feasts, and Circumcision, or do we have a New Seal?

Views: 550

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and Niv, you refuse to admit that there has been a change in the Torah, when the last time you did your temple duties or priestly duties?
Evan,

That was not a change, but rather a halt. The temple has been destroyed. Where it talks about "change" in the Torah, can also mean "transfer", which makes much sense when considering Hebraic understanding, and the Torah.
ooh, we are under favor from what?
So what you are saying in reference to your speeding example, the law is of no effect on the driver any longer, when the penalty was met? great! that is grace.

Now I have a problem with you stating Yahshua was (100%man) you take his divinity? to prove a point that we as mankind must keep the Torah? I don't think so
Evan,

The Torah is decreed in the new covenant. Why do you exclude it from the new covenant?
I don't exclude it
Evan,

You do exclude if you believe we do not have to keep Torah here and now.
I beleive that Yahshua was YHWH in the flesh, and in scriptures it states that HE counts it not as robbery to be EQUAL with God

Phl 2:6

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
No where in scripture did HE deny that HE was GOD! On the contrary, when questioned as to who HE was, HE clearly stated that HE is:

-the Son of GOD (which makes Him heir to the throne)
-the Messiah (which prophecy states is Immanuel "GOD with us")

His Apostles declared Him to be GOD as well. Are you saying that the Apostles of the LORD JESUS didn't know who HE was? Is it that you are saying as a "Prophet" that the Apostles Peter, Paul, John, James, Jude, and the rest were WRONG?
Trevor,

Brother, I want to ask you. Is it ok if you can create another forum for each of us to discuss the deity of Messiah?
No, I will not create another one for a few reasons:

-The deity of CHRIST is relevant in ANY Biblical forum

-You said as I quoted before that I can debate and defend my point as I seen fit. Discussing the deity of Messiah IS apart of my debate tactic, for if we mention the new covenant, then the Mediator of the new covenant is relevant. By creating a new forum, its as if you want to give a testimony off the record, which robs me of my evidence. Therefore, answer my question here and now.

-The question was presented here, and even if we start a new forum, I will DEFINITELY bring it right back here anyway, with direct quotes.

-If in case you forgot, I created this forum at your request before! If you want a new forum, then why don't you create it?!
Trevor,

Ok, brother. I will talk to you about the deity of Yashah/Yeshuah. Go ahead.. Drill me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service