Questions for the Hebrew Israelite Brethren and Sisteren...

Why are you guys of the Hebrew Israelite denomination so caught up in the flesh - OT, OT, OT. Have you guys ever been effected by that which is spiritual?

Do miracles ever happen amongst your congregants - like other wordly happenings - things that you can't explain and yet don't contradict the word of God?

Do you guys ever speak in tongues under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost? and if so Have they been interpretated and if so - what were a few of the messages?

Does the Lord ever give y'all visions? Daytime visions?

When there is sick among you - has your elders been called to anoint the sick with oil and pray for them and you see them miraculously healed?

Are there any-any-any white people in any of your congregations? or have there ever been any at one time but are now gone?

Do you guys believe in the resurrection of the dead?

Do you sing songs? If so - name at least 5.

Do you dance for joy in the Lord?

Are there any in your congregations who prophesy on things to come? - if so - please share a few.

When I read yall posts I often wonder if there is any joy and anything spiritual going on in your assemblies. It does not seem so, but there could be alot going on and you guys are just not sharing it with us.
And if your goal is to convert - you really need to step out and say something that the board can know or at least surmise that the God of Heaven steps out of Eternity and deals with your group(s).
I dont want it to seem that I am asking for a sign but I guess I am because the early church brought with their doctrine power and demonstration.

Otherwise - to me at least - it seems that what you brothers are sharing is stagnant.
And I say that out of love. I really enjoy scrapping with you guys over many of the subjects but when it gets down to business - outside of the OT - there is a dead pool effect going on.

Besides striving about the Law - share with the board how God deals with you guys mightily.

In Peace

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"...why would you assume we didn't ???..."

First off - You didn't say that you did...and secondly, Hez said that yall dont because annointing went out with the Levitical priesthood.

So you do?
sista newview concider your oppisition / this side is saying we should do all tht the lord commanded us VS.your side is saying i can do whatever and it'll be for giving

logically you should not oppose it ///avoid fulish men with senceless babbling but///but again you started this tread thread about these BlackhebrewIsraelites(the evil pack of commandment keepers)

neither i or james nor hez is the national spokesmen for the Nation of Israel so please keep us separate inwhich i can tell you i am not in agreeance with every belief they rep.
Pharoah,

You guys are really a one note band. OT, OT, OT, OT, OT.......for crying out loud.
If I start talking about pitbull puppies you are gonna cry Torah.

What do you even need the NT for?....you guys are worst than politicians running for office - their mindset is stay on message stay on message stay on message. And y'all message is not so much the spirit but the Law.

So back to the subject - are you saying that Hez belongs to a congregation that does not believe in anointing the sick saints with oil because that past away with the Levital priesthood but you do indeed belong to an assembly that does follow the teaching of the apostle James?
Is that what you are saying - that you guys differ in doctrine?...Which would not be odd - just look at the diversity of doctrine within our religion - Christianity.

But you know you if you guys want to represent the Nation of Israel you will have to step over to the spiritual side of the tree because you are not natural Israel.
Sadly - it does your case no good by insisting to everyone that black america is ancient Israel by way of Ghana. It aint gonna happen.
sorry!!! you hav devoloped a (((()))) for the the israelites or is it the law or it YHWH because yahshua qouted from the law, that a man don't live on bread but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the lord , your(((()))) will never allow you to in a respectful manner deal with the oppositionto your teaching?/?/? ,as your post you went straight to (more ??questions?? than wendy william) little to none having to do the question posed to you more than likely to cause divion amongst the few,none the lest being wise i again tell you slow we share the over all befief that (ecce12:13/rev22:17) ,remember we're saying hearken to the lord ,do all he his commanded,this is the message you so strongly reject you "evilhebrewisraelite"
1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

1John 5:1-3 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous

1John 2:1-4 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Romans 6:1-2 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
All this looks like the New Testament to me, what do you think?
Everyone is responsible for their own salvation, but what we all are in one accord about is that we all believe Jesus/ Yeshua is the Messiah, and we are to keep his commandments to seed eternal life.

Brother Pharoah is correct, we are not in one accord on all things, but the main things which is keeping the commandments. I consider myself a Christian. I don't know if Brothers Pharoah, James, Zealot, and Adams consider themselves Christians or not.
Can you get 3 days and 3 nights from Good Friday Evening to Easter Sunday Morning?
There are definitely SOME Israelites who are in grave ERROR, living by the letter of the law without the heart of the law. But a true Israelite is one who lives by both the letter and the heart because they are ONE.

This is a video I made personally which discusses the heart of the law as well as the letter so that you can understand from what perspective I am promoting the law just as Yeshua did.

Will any of your Christians out there answer those questions on the 2nd post for me?
Chaplain,

Yeshua would not be eating pork or shellfish, or any other Torah forbidden foods, and we should follow His example. Anthony, or anyone, cannot eat what we want. The voice of YAH has spoken and said to keep his commandments, which includes the dietary instructions.
I said what I said about the commandments because it is TRUE. When it comes to the new covenant, murder, theft, lies, stealing, and the like will not be violated because we have those and more wrapped into ONE:

John 15:12-14 "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you."

Its stupid for anyone to bring up in response "what about thou shalt not murder?", because JESUS didn't murder, therefore treat people as JESUS treated people. Don't love me like you love yourself, because you don't know how to really love yourselves; love me like Christ loves me. There is no place in the NT that teaches that we are to keep the Sabbath either. Therefore, the 10 commandments are eliminated as well the the sacrificial laws. One person mentioned tithes being apart of the law, but tithing was mentioned WAY before Moses was ever born. In fact, tithing was practiced before Isaac was born!

We are NOT under the Law of Moses people, plain and simple. NO PART OF IT AT ALL, INCLUDING THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service