Sin is breaking Torah. Why does Christianity insist on the double talk?

1 John 3:4,"Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness." If sin is breaking the law/torah, then why do Christians continue to violate it?

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trevor,

None of us was back there, but that does not exclude Torah from the new covenant(Jeremiah 31:31-34).
As do I, honestly......

BACK TO MY OWN BLOG!!!
Anthony,

You're so correct. I am attacking Christianity just like Israel attacked their enemies. I have no beef with you guys.. only what you believe. It is hostile to the words of Yah.
Paul had the same feeling as you did.........

right before he went BLIND! Be careful kid.........
Trevor,

Paul attacked Yeshua, and not their practice of Judaism. Get it straight. You're blinded because you have not Torah. kid.
JAMES PIERCE . . . .!!!!!!

Anthony,
"You must have period cycles. Are you on your menstrual cycle this month?"

THIS IS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL STATEMENT YOU HAVE MADE THUS FAR!!!!!!

I AM TOO THROUGH WITH YOU! :-(
Chaplain,

Trust me, Anthony said some things as well. How about you gang up on him. Don't be more of a hypocrite than you are now. You claim to love Yah, and im sure you preach it, but you're not keeping Sabbath, dietary laws, etc. Trevor, Anthony, You, Caral, Pepper, etc.. are all hypocrites. You do not believe Moses. How will you believe Messiah?
Anthony,

How many periods are you having this month? Yeshua is greater than Moses, but where did Yeshua disobey the Torah?
James,

NOBODY BUT YOU JAMES MADE SUCH A DISRESPECTFUL STATEMENT AS YOU MADE HERE ON THIS PAGE!

I don't gang upon people - YOU DO.

As for believing Moses . . . .
Moses didn't die for my sins, Jesus did! Moses didn't raise from the dead, Jesus did! Moses is not coming back again, Jesus is! Jesus is greater than Moses. Period.

JESUS IS MY LORD & SAVIOR, NOT MOSES.
Chaplain,

if He's Lord, then keep His commandments.
Anthony,

Not according to Hebraic thought. Hebraic thought in fulfillment means to carry out the Torah correctly, and or its realization. Read the REST of the Greek meaning for Pleroo. Do not stop at what you want it to say. I have refuted it. The question is: Is your mind open to being wrong on this?
Anthony,

This kid is on the same level as you skull & bones. You and all your degrees do not scare me. I could challenge you in any debate eat a bowl of cereal.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service