There are many Christians that come against abortion and in the same breath can speak that the death penalty is ok.

If the issue is the santity of life? why is the death penalty considered godly(of all things) rolleyes.

For the record I do not believe in abortion and I do not believe in the death penalty as well. I do believe that some individuals should never leave prison, however it is not our right morally or SCRIPTURELY to take a life that God gave.

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trevor,

Im cutting a step! Trevor, I know you're not talking about dancing. You was doing the stinky leg all over my responses.
Rev,

Yes sa! LOL
Anthony,

Define "entirety?"
Anthony,

I want YOUR definition of keeping the Torah in its entirety.
Dr. Watson,

I understand the emotion that you have, both scriptures you used are from the Old Testament, and this time James below makes my point, why is it that Christians cling to what has been fulfilled when it comes to seeking revenge? It is not mine or your place to state what anybody deserves! we have to follow God's will, the good that comes and the bad that comes, we must not be moved.

Bro. Trevor, I do have a problem with the justice system but I have a bigger problem with my bros/sis caught up in unforgiveness and playing God with the lives that he gives in the womb and outside the womb

Minister Tracy, you making it to hard, war is not the intent of murder, it is defense, and actually it is a sacrifice
Actually, one's value of life should not change depending on the cirucmstance. If so, then it is not a value, nor principle .. but a situational preference.

If the value of a person's life and soul is in the gray areas... then ....

I guess the problem I see is when we defend ourselves against a threat, does it matter if the threat is imminent, or will happen if a person is set free from prison and they are remorselessly vowing to kill again?

I just question the reasons for people operating in the gray areas and not admitting that that is what they are doing.

The true question should be.. are we for or against the death penalty in the U.S. penal system. Not just are we for or against the death penalty. That decision is obviously in the gray area.
Hmmm the death penalty has taken a turn towards a family feud over da Torah.
Its the norm, Minister Tracy. BPN is riddled with Torah drama!
Anthony,

Its so awesome how the true word of HaShem is sharper than any two edged sword, and cuts through everything.. even you Anthony.
Actually I understand what BOTH men are asking.

Anthony wants to know if James keeps the whole law (Torah). But before he answers that question, James wants to know what Anthony knows about the "whole law". Does he mean all 613 commandments, or what is his understanding of what the Torah is? Some think this is the Torah others think that is the Torah... it's almost used relatively....

That is why I was asking questions here about the death penalty. I wanted to know if people were against it ENTIRELY with NO exceptions ORRRR were they just against the US court system's way of dealing with it.

So, I guess both gentlemen need to answer one another instead of kung fu fightin LOL
That would be a good idea, but James knows EXACTLY what Anthony is talking about. We've been down this road before; James is just buying time, looking for an opening to slip through on. I know that because he's done it with me.
WOW, James is dodgin them bullets from Bro Watson like its the Matrix!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service